Rain Parka Mod v0.9

Pravus

With permission from Suomiboi (you can read our conversation here: http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/3356-umbrella-mod-v011), I am placing my WIP mod, "Rain Parka Mod" available for download and testing.

Rain Parka Mod spawns rain parkas across the game world in all the available colors shirts can spawn as.  The parkas *are wearable* and will replace your current vest, blouse, or sweater when worn.  You will reach wetness level "Damp" when wearing a parka (they don't cover your whole body) but should not progress any past that as long as they are equipped to your torso slot.

This is a WIP mod.  Currently there is an issue that, in order to make these wearable, the game engine seems to be refusing to load custom artwork.  Rain parkas will spawn with a "?" icon of their respective color when equipped for the time being.  Hopefully if I can find a solution to this problem in the future.

Thanks again to Suomiboi for letting me use his script as a basis for this mod!

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/dufeav55jyld63a/RainParkaMod.rar

*small update*

I still can't get any custom graphics to load with this mod no matter what I've tried so, for the meantime, I've updated the mod to display the Rain Parkas with a stock PZ sweater icon.

All previous functionality is retained, just no more rediculous "?" icon, lol.

Should this not go over my sweater? or does PZ not allow two "vests" on at the same time at all?

Currently PZ only has a slot designated as "torso" in the lua script so only one item can be equipped to that slot at a time.  In the future, when model editing/importing is allowed by the dev team, it might be possible to set the item to a different slot while having its model appear overtop of any previously worn vest/blouse/sweater.  We'll just have to wait until a later date to see if something like that is possible when we have more modding options.

For now however you *will* have to replace your current shirt item with the parka in order to wear it and received the intended effects.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...