Strange Admin UI

Redeyes

This is the UI I recieved after logging in today after one of my Admin's told me (who was told by another player) that there was a Hacker in the game. He was promptly banned, but upon logging in, my screen showed the following.

Is there a fix for it? I tried rebooting the server, I'm thinking wiping the Admin chracter from my PC will fix it though. Any ideas as to why it happened?

38ZbsnN.png

open the .bat file for projectzomboid in the game folder and look for -Ddebug or -debug and remove them. or i think holding left shift can cause it when u boot the game so maybe you had left shift down when u started it. its client side tho not server side.

*Starts sever; starts in debug mode* Looks fine to me.

Is this something specific to your mod?

Shouldn't be. I restarted the game without pressing any buttons (I checked the .bat, no -Debug) and when loading in, everthing was normal. While I was in Debug, though, I did notice that when /invisibility was on, it showed, but toggling it off disabled it.

start the server, then hold left shift and click ProjectZomboid.exe and when u get in game youll see the games built in debuger

my admin tools use some stuff from the games built in debugger but it dosnt use much, you had to put it into debug mod yourself. if it keeps going to that maybe try a new keyboard just to see if it is something with the left shift key causeing it.