kaizokuroof

[24/7][PvE][Aus][Hydrocraft][ApCom]Australian Zomboid Server[IWBUMS]

Australian Zomboid players! Kaizokuroof comes to your aid and has started hosting a Public Project Zomboid Server, available to everyone!

SERVER STATUS:

ONLINE - The server is currently online.

Server details:

You can now find the server listed on the public server list, as my IP changes.

Server name: Kaizokuroof's Australian PZ Server.

Default port

Ping limit: 300

Located in Canberra, Australia

Game build/Version: NA - currently offline

Mods:

Currently running; Hydrocraft, ApCom - You can download them by clicking the name. 

Honor system/Rules:

PvE is encouraged, but not enforced. Social engineering via global chat however, is not (no asking to join, to turn around and backstab them)

Help!

- Project Zomboid map, created by Blindcoder - This is metagaming and while I don't mind if you do, preferably don't use the map unless you're stuck :)

If you need help with the server, want to band up, or are simply needing a chat then hit me up with the following methods:

- Skype; kaizokuroof117

- Steam; supercrazyafroman117 - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198029318537/

- Or via the forums here, I check back every couple of days, so best bet is Steam, I don't often check skype.

Donations:

If you enjoy the server, have a little bit of extra cash and want to give something back, then click HERE!

Edited by kaizokuroof
Status update

Whenever I try to connect I get stuck at loading map forever now. Tried it a few times.

Can you copy the output of your console (The command window that runs along side the game) to show me what errors you're getting. My guess is that it's just going to take an extremely long time to log in, due to all the player made structures and such that people have built.

I'll double check my end to see if there is any issues.

EDIT:

Just checked, it says you're connecting fine and assigns you an ID - I can also connect, just try waiting a little longer, it took me ~2 minutes to fully connect, maybe a little longer.. Maybe also make sure you have the Dead Overhaul mod installed (though I don't believe you NEED it to play)

taQeqqh.png

Edited by kaizokuroof

It's hard to say, there are only a few Australian players, such as myself and a few other real life buddies. There are also some from Europe/America, so in total probably around 10 all playing at very different times and some more regularly than others.

Whenever I try to connect I get stuck at loading map forever now. Tried it a few times.

I am also currently experiencing this issue :(

Hey if I die on this server can I make a new character and keep playing or am I done for good?

You can make a new character.

Hi All,

Glad to hear more players have arrived! Because of this, I have decided to reset the server tonight, for a fresh start Monday. This means everything you've worked so hard for will be gone ;_; but it will also bring fresh loot, water and power so that you may ready yourselves for the next coming weeks!

For those that are having issues, I had no problems connecting, so try waiting a little longer it can take a few minutes if people are playing to load all the map.

Reset will happen ~ 5 hours and 45 minutes from the time of this post (12:00am) Sydney GMT + 10 time

Any chance the restart could be delayed until morning to maximise the time that the power is on? Thanks also for the restart, our crew is keen to start fresh.

Discussed a reset with a majority of the players, reset is AGAIN changed for ~9pm EST. We'll be removing the mod "Dead Overhaul" Or most of the features rather and sticking with a vanilla server, with added traits/gear.

If you have some mega urgent reason as to why the reset shouldn't go through, then voice them now or forever hold your peace!

Server has been fully reset, mods removed except the following (As I feel they are balanced and keep to that vanilla feel)

- Craft Helper, displays crafting information

- LockPicking, Use a screwdriver and or crowbar to pick locks/windows

- Profession starting items, axe for Fire Officer, Pistol for Police officer etc, etc.

- Additional starting traits

Hopefully this should stop people randomly getting sick from what I suspect was the corpse removal mod.

Now I tested this via my PC, but I have additional mods installed and the way multiplayer is, I may not have installed them correctly (did a different method this time) so if the above mods aren't working or you're having issues connecting, please let me know. Map is brand spanking new so hopefully this will give you the opportunity to stockpile water/food. I tweaked the settings ever so slightly to allow (hopefully) a longer time before the power/water shutoff.

Now go kick some zombie ass! (clyde)

Did characters get reset as well, because I am trying to log in and it is asking me to pick a spawn location again.

I believe characters are stored locally, so the answer is no, you shouldn't, but I did uninstall zomboid completely and reinstalled it, as when I installed the mods, I never made a backup. Perhaps it has something to do with the mods, but I doubt it, as my character was still there.

Are you sure you're using the same username?

Oh I think I know what I did then... Which means I lost all my stuff... Is there any way to recover the things I lost? At least the XP and stuff, I really do not want to get all that over again.

There is ways to restore your save, however, nothing that I can help with. If you've deleted it off of your HDD then you'll need to use hard disk recovery software but really with a game like zomboid it's all about the surviving! You might just need to start again.

Sorry! Best of luck.

Sorry about this guys, once again it seems one of the mods has made it onto the server. I've had to hard reset the world map again (I really am sorry, I too worked hours on my new place only to have it wiped away again ;________; )

I have now uninstalled ALL mods, including the traits/starting items, so you'll need to loot precious axes/hammers and the like.

I've reset the map and HOPEFULLY (fingers crossed) we won't have any more resets until one is needed for good cause. Now go smash some dead zed brainzzzz.

To be fair Crazy, it is an alpha game that is being constantly updated. For instance, build 27 is out now. Could need another hard reset if we want trapping and the new map details.

Wow, that sucks the update came out a day after the reset (Sucks for the server, but is great news for us).

Server has been down for an hour or so, but should be back up now. Server build is now build 27, you will need to follow the instructions here: http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/4183-iwbums-the-i-will-backup-my-save-branch/

if you want to update your client (server checks files, so you need build 27 now)

Happy Project Zomboiding.