Bob & Kate – Till the End (fan fiction comics)

loserking

01.jpg

Hello guys!

Some of you might remember me from the old days of previous forums. I was (and now once again I actually am) creating the fan comic about Bob and his wife Kate (main characters of the singleplayer story, wich doesn't take a part of the game at the moment), about what was happening to them moments before the game starts.

For a long time I did not work on it because of the family matters – I have faced death, naissance, also I quit terrible job under the terrible boss and suffered consequencies of this spontaneous action, then got married and got a fair job and now my life feels quite stabilised again...

Below are the panels from the past (and expect an addition later on today – drawing is complete, I will just add lettering :) ) One of things iam not proud of: style is quite drastically changing during the process, since it is made only from time to time and I am drawing better and better (I am making only a tiny little steps, but it's still noticable), and I did not want the first image i drew to determine overall style of the comic in long term.

---------------------------------------

ATTENTION!

The Great PZ Comics Revolution Survey

We are nearing final scenes, so I thought I should give you guys the chance to influence my next move :)

Would you like to:

a) 

See completely new and original characters living their deaths in the apocalyptic Kentucky?

b)

Continue with these two (Baldspot and his wife), and see their alternative future (because who knows how are the DEVs going to torture them?) Drawing style would be changed one way or another (as i stated earlier, I want to be able to do more panels, so black and white and somehow simplified work is inevitable.

Here's the link for survey:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wt2eO5epYZVzuRJQAfBtNSkLtYaITi9FKVHexKFnvyU/viewform?usp=form_confirm

--------------------------------------

So here is the comics – expand the spoiler... Hope you will like it:

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.png

06.png

07.jpg

08.png

09.jpg

10.png

11.png

12.png

13.png

14.png

15.png

16.png

And if you would like to see my other (mostly older) works, look here: http://loserking1986.deviantart.com/

Nice, real nice. You certainly have a nice artistic style for making a graphic novel.

P.S. Coming is spelled incorrectly :P

P.P.S. Well technically it is correct, it is just an obsolete spelling.

P.P.P.S. I hope they sheet that place before a damned helicopter decides to fly over ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, guys! Working on the new panel right now, and we are very close to the point where singleplayer is starting, so an idea have crossed my mind. I would like you to take a part on the survey for me to find out what you guys want to see next :D

Would you like to:

a)

See completely new and original characters living their deaths in the apocalyptic Kentucky?

b)

Continue with these two (Baldspot and his wife), and see their alternative future (because who knows how are the DEVs going to torture them?) Drawing style would be changed one way or another, I want to be able to do more panels, so black and white and somehow simplified work is inevitable.

Here's the link for survey:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wt2eO5epYZVzuRJQAfBtNSkLtYaITi9FKVHexKFnvyU/viewform?usp=form_confirm

Here's the promised new slice :)

16.png

Not to bash or anything, but Bob's left arm made me cringe a little. I tried reproducing it IRL and my elbow still hurts ^_^ Still, I'm glad to see this taking a breath of life again, I was curious to see where it was headed.

Here's the promised new slice :)

Not to bash or anything, but Bob's left arm made me cringe a little. I tried reproducing it IRL and my elbow still hurts ^_^ Still, I'm glad to see this taking a breath of life again, I was curious to see where it was headed.

Yes, there is something wrong with that hand.. I guess I hurried it a bit ;)

There is plenty of weirdness and wrongness in most of images anyway  :oops: