Hosting multiple servers

ModdedTibby

Hello, ive been looking and looking and trying to find somewhere that talked about hosting multiple servers for PZ.  Im hosting a few game servers as of now and still have plenty of room and bandwidth to run another project zomboid server or 5.  My question is how is this possible, i would assume you would need to make a copy of "servertest" and rename it to point to a different server name and obviously change the defauly port on the server other than that, i have no clue

Currently, you change the servername with the -servername option.

To do this, open your ProjectZomboidServer.bat with a text editor and add "-servername YOURNAMEHERE" without the quotes at the end of the line.

example:

".\jre64\bin\java.exe" -Xms2048m -Xmx2048m -Djava.library.path=./ -cp lwjgl.jar;lwjgl_util.jar;sqlitejdbc-v056.jar;trove-3.0.3.jar;./ zombie.network.GameServer -servername YOURNAMEHEREPAUSE

ive got 2 servers running at this time, now how would i go about the zip files not saving and overwiriting each other for the different servrs, all the zip files save in one location  for either server.  technically i could make multiple users and have multiple servs on those accounts i guess

• 3 weeks later...