Keyboard Mapping change for zSpawn mod

Shuu

I tried to post this on the zSpawn thread, but it was locked so I made a new one. 

I got a problem on it. When I tried to open the mod with the ~ key it doesnt show up. Btw I activated the mod (how? I paste it here .../users/yourname/Zomboid/mods) it shows up in the mod menu on the mainmenu screen of pZ, but i cant seem to open the window. Can you change keyboard settings from ~ to tab? (since tab doesnt have any function on pZ) or is it just that the mod isnt compatible with the latest build?

Help is appreciated >_<

• 1 year later...

I have same problem. Shows in mod list, but no luck bringing up the in game menu. I have also tried Too Many Items with the same issue. Different buttons to open menu, yet I see nothing for either. I am playing on steam, and not sure if thats the problem. I haven't tried any other mods yet, but Im only interested in the sledgehammer that I was basically cheated out of when the game flashed to windows and I was bitten.... Anyways, an inventory editor would be fine too, if someone knows that

I have same problem. Shows in mod list, but no luck bringing up the in game menu. I have also tried Too Many Items with the same issue. Different buttons to open menu, yet I see nothing for either. I am playing on steam, and not sure if thats the problem. I haven't tried any other mods yet, but Im only interested in the sledgehammer that I was basically cheated out of when the game flashed to windows and I was bitten.... Anyways, an inventory editor would be fine too, if someone knows that

Use Necroforge.

http://pz-mods.net/other/NF/

It's the successor to zSpawn.

Use Necroforge.

http://pz-mods.net/other/NF/

It's the successor to zSpawn.

Hey man, this is just what i needed. I really appreciate you venturing back on probably an old topic to help me out. I only started a few weeks ago, so all is still new.

Your the man! and the guys behind the mod...