[Server Offline][Build27][Heavy Roleplay][Factions][Events][U.S. East][Public]ProjectZ

Redeyes

Does this server run well? Waiting for it to pop up..Oh and what is the port the generic one? Might want to put the port in the header topic even if it the generic port.

Connection failed! Noooos

In a world full of danger,John Conway stars,as John Conway in the horror event of the century.

This Summer!

John Conway says, "Rick Grimes aint got shit on me."

Rick Grimes Yells, "CARL!"

John Conway replies, "I'm John conway bitch step aside"

Rick Grimes says, "Carl?"

John Conway sighs, "This is getting old...." *walks away*

John Conway in "Project Zombiod,the baking bread edition!"

Does this server run well? Waiting for it to pop up..Oh and what is the port the generic one? Might want to put the port in the header topic even if it the generic port.

Had mixed statements, but the consensus is that it runs well. Generally every server runs on the default port unless stated otherwise, which is why I omitted it from the Topic Header (and to save space).

Read my edited post. John Conway sounds like one hell of a guy. Oh I only asked if it ran well because I have to setup or remove mods for certain servers,and some end up cell locking me in because they are not setup properly to handle the amount of memory or internet power for a hundered zombies in on single cell like the one I joined earler. :P I have a 50 megabit internet so I never blame myself :D

Hello, Hall here.

My computer was damaged and I had to format. Seens ive lost my save and my character was gone alongside its 20 lvls of skills.

Oh well... will have to start all over again..

Eh, what the hell I'll give this server another try, since I heard there are some really down to heart RPers on it now : p

*Edit* 

Uhhh, Maybe I'll try again later, not to many people on and there was a lot of lag.

Hello, Hall here.

My computer was damaged and I had to format. Seens ive lost my save and my character was gone alongside its 20 lvls of skills.

That's a hefty "ouch".

Eh, what the hell I'll give this server another try, since I heard there are some really down to heart RPers on it now : p

*Edit* 

Uhhh, Maybe I'll try again later, not to many people on and there was a lot of lag.

Peak times seem to be inconsistent, really. As for the lag, are you on the East Coast or in the US/Canada areas? I have a second admin monitoring in-game while I monitor the server itself so if there's a lot of lag I'll see what the reasonings may be (if it's due to, say, shit-ton'a zombies).

Good day,

I just wanted to ask... I am totally new to this, and i would like to play on your server... But i really don't know how should i start. Can you please help me?

Well, first thing you need to do is have "Build 26" (the default version) for the game downloaded. When you run the game, it'll have a "Join Server" option on the bottom right of the menu UI. Click on that. On the right side there should be some option settings, which usually go as follows:

Server name (opt): Server name. Allows you to name the servers separately like "Roleplay Server" or "PvP Server" or really anything.

IP: You put the IP of the server host in this spot. An IP can either be a string of numbers such as 192.168.1.1 (periods included) or a domain name, such as this server is (which is projectz.noip.me (periods included)).

Port: By default, the number shown should be "16261". This is what port the server runs on. Most servers run on the default port listed, and say if they are not.

Description (opt): Optional thing where you can describe what the server is or anything else.

Username: The username players will see you with in-game.

Password: The password you will use in-game.

^ The last 2 (Username & Password) are on a client-basis, so the username and password aren't set in stone, so if you die, you can make a new username and try again.

From there, you click save and then click join server. Once you're in, odds are (as with majority of servers) the spawn locations will have been looted. The game is still as is, except you can use "T" to chat locally (only people within a certain range of your character can see the chat message) or Globally with "Y", which anyone can see the message. You can use those to communicate with other players and find out where people are to join up or, if you want to, kill someone else (though there are rules on killing other players).

At times, my internet may hiccup, DCing players, and at any given time there may be something like a power outage or other outlying factor beyond my control that will fuck with the server. When that happens, I'll generally post about it if it doesn't get back up right away.

If you're experiencing a lot of lag, first reason may be you're outside the area the server is located in (in this case, the US/Canada areas), or as the case has been before, a lot of zombie bodies on the ground (and blood spatters). There may be other reasons, but those are the two most common.

Hello, Hall here.

That's a hefty "ouch".

*Edit* 

Peak times seem to be inconsistent, really. As for the lag, are you on the East Coast or in the US/Canada areas? I have a second admin monitoring in-game while I monitor the server itself so if there's a lot of lag I'll see what the reasonings may be (if it's due to, say, shit-ton'a zombies).

Good day,

I just wanted to ask... I am totally new to this, and i would like to play on your server... But i really don't know how should i start. Can you please help me?

Well, first thing you need to do is have "Build 26" (the default version) for the game downloaded. When you run the game, it'll have a "Join Server" option on the bottom right of the menu UI. Click on that. On the right side there should be some option settings, which usually go as follows:

Server name (opt): Server name. Allows you to name the servers separately like "Roleplay Server" or "PvP Server" or really anything.

IP: You put the IP of the server host in this spot. An IP can either be a string of numbers such as 192.168.1.1 (periods included) or a domain name, such as this server is (which is projectz.noip.me (periods included)).

Port: By default, the number shown should be "16261". This is what port the server runs on. Most servers run on the default port listed, and say if they are not.

Description (opt): Optional thing where you can describe what the server is or anything else.

^ The last 2 (Username & Password) are on a client-basis, so the username and password aren't set in stone, so if you die, you can make a new username and try again.

From there, you click save and then click join server. Once you're in, odds are (as with majority of servers) the spawn locations will have been looted. The game is still as is, except you can use "T" to chat locally (only people within a certain range of your character can see the chat message) or Globally with "Y", which anyone can see the message. You can use those to communicate with other players and find out where people are to join up or, if you want to, kill someone else (though there are rules on killing other players).

At times, my internet may hiccup, DCing players, and at any given time there may be something like a power outage or other outlying factor beyond my control that will fuck with the server. When that happens, I'll generally post about it if it doesn't get back up right away.

If you're experiencing a lot of lag, first reason may be you're outside the area the server is located in (in this case, the US/Canada areas), or as the case has been before, a lot of zombie bodies on the ground (and blood spatters). There may be other reasons, but those are the two most common.

Welll thanks! But i downloadet the game tody... And it looks like there is a new version already... Can i get somewere the oled one? :D

Sorry... my fault... i am just blind...

Hello, Hall here.

That's a hefty "ouch".

*Edit* 

Good day,

Welll thanks! But i downloadet the game tody... And it looks like there is a new version already... Can i get somewere the oled one? :D

Sorry... my fault... i am just blind...

Erm... I'm not sure as I don't know the in's and out's of the way to get older builds and such, sorry. Your best bet is to search around or ask in the help forums.