[Server Offline][Build27][Heavy Roleplay][Factions][Events][U.S. East][Public]ProjectZ

Redeyes

The Government managed to make it to the crate drop but the Westpoint Raiders managed to get there first and took the arms containers.... We did manage to get 40 cans of food however

I wonder how long you held onto those cans of soup and beans..not long enough to open them, I bet ;) Viva la westpoint, Viva la revolution!

So i'm really enjoying our little back and forth across the border, except Suci's actions have become so far out of sync from what I had planned(From pacifist towel-thief to raider-warlord and guerrilla fighter in two days ;3) my only option at this point is to jump headlong into this banditry business. I guess once your handed a death sentence, things like morality slide into the periphery.

So i'm really enjoying our little back and forth across the border, except Suci's actions have become so far out of sync from what I had planned(From pacifist towel-thief to raider-warlord and guerrilla fighter in two days ;3) my only option at this point is to jump headlong into this banditry business. I guess once your handed a death sentence, things like morality slide into the periphery.

That be generally how it happens.

NEW FACTION JOIN US!

The Revolution No known leader yet!

Goes agerssive towards goverment offcials (kill on sight) 

Goverment people are bad beacuse they do not give us what the want and only allow temporay protection before they kick u out

Were characters reset? It's asking me to make a new one.

It's possible the server glitched up on your character "killing" him/her. I have no control over when/how/if it happens, unfortunately, so it's probably something that'll happen to people on occasion just as some people die from no known cause.

Server should be up, I see no problems on my end. I'll look into it.

Edit: Yeah, server is up and working. Have you tried restarting your router?

Edit2: It seems everyone is getting DCed, I'll look into my router settings and see probable causes.

This is a fun server, but I will not be returning until you get your lag fixed

That's unfortunate. Most other players do not seem to experience much lag, so I can only be led to believe it resides on your end. Also: Server should be fixed. Let me know if there are any more problems.