[Server Offline][Build27][Heavy Roleplay][Factions][Events][U.S. East][Public]ProjectZ

Redeyes

Server is down:

IP: projectz.noip.me

UPDATE: Server now works!

UPDATE 2: My internet is cutting out sporatically. Until I can resolve the problem efficiently, the server will be offline. I'm sorry for the massive inconvenience. I will try to have it up and running by tomorrow.

*LAST SERVER RESET:

(5/30/14) -Soft

(6/9/14) - Hard

Features

Here is a list of features that this server has included.

Roleplay:

This server is heavily roleplay based, we expect everyone to roleplay and to put themselves into the scenario that they are being faced. We expect everyone to be realistic and to follow basic roleplay rules.

PVP:

This is a PVP server however we expect everyone to be realistic and to give players and chance before gunning them down.

Events:

Yes, events! This is probably the most dynamic thing, there will be a wide assortment of events here are some examples of the many events that this server will present.

• Dropped Supply Bag: An resource bag has been dropped by a survivor that was traveling through the city. This bag can contain ammo, guns, food and medical supplies.
  • Air Drops: Crates dropped with supplies on the map at certain times. A horde is likely to be on or nearby the location. Location will be detailed by the admin (as I have no way to send it over a server-message).
  • Hordes: Hordes will routinely become a problem for survivors, but this also means more XP options and fun for those who like a bit of challenge.
  • Supply Area Overrun: An house filled with supplies will be overrun and it will be the players choice to clear it and get the supplies or ignore it.

All events will be announced over the Global Chat as well as over the forum if they are major events

FACTIONS

(This list will be updated daily)

The outbreak killed the initial population of Muldraugh and West Point, however small bands of survivors are grouping together to survive, this server is based around factions and we encourage every player to join a faction or make there own. 

Pre-Set Factions

• The Government: The last official group of Law Enforcement left in the area, they are based in Muldraugh at the time being but have hopes to expand into West Point if the opportunity is given. (Based in Muldraugh (Sunstar Hotel)

~Government players get a "Bonus" in that since it's the Government, members will be given guns and ammo as well as large stocks of food to guard the Sunstar Hotel. However please note they will not be overpowered and may even fall one day to survivors.

The Government will have large stocks of supplies making the Sunstar Hotel a large trade post as well as an danger zone due to raiders attempting to steal the governments supplies. However it will be heavily protected so it is encouraged to be a trade zone.

(Trading) This is to make it so players operating in this faction don't have to scavenge once everything shuts off.**

* Players who join the Government then leave will usually be marked as an enemy of the government.

Members:

Admin

Magnum2016

Marie Romanovich (Deceased)

• Raiders: Survivors who have chosen the life of killing other survivors for supplies, they are not organized and it will not be an uncommon sight to see raiders killing each other for supplies.

• Scavengers: The rest of the players. They are neutral and focus mainly on surviving. They are most likely to group up and help one another but will kill other players as needed. When one kills another player to take their things, they must turn their PvP Safety off and join the Raider faction.

Outside of those 3 factions, players will be able to create their own and detail what they do. This is, of course, mainly based on the factor of how many people we get in. Things are likely to change.

Player-Made Factions

Factions made by other players

if you are interested in making your own faction please post in the forum

List of Player made factions:

(WILL BE UPDATED SOON)

Chat

We expect all players to stay in character and rarely go Out Of Character (OOC) however if you have a question or if you are having issues with the server feel free to ask.

Use *R* to "Radio" people when speaking in Global chat, and (), [], {} when using OOC.

In Local Chat, just type since you're face to face.

So those are more details regarding the ambition. Firstly, I would like to ask people for their opinions on this and when the server goes up, opinions and feedback on that.

Update 1: Server will attempt to maintain a 24/7 status. There may be hiccups that cause players to DC (Disconnect) and be forced to reconnect. There may be other times where the server needs to be restarted or is down because of extranneous variables such as my internet sputtering out (I have an older router and an even older modem).

• I will whitelist the server if there are griefers/cheaters, this is for other players' continuous enjoyment in order to maintain stable server.
  • No mods active please, this is running the Vannila game.

RULES:

• No griefing
  • No Mods
  • No insulting, bashing or otherwise damaging words to another's psyche*

*Unless it's for the RP.

SERVER EVENT: (ENDED)

Emergency Military Supply Drop

A large Military Supply Drop is expected to arrive in the area within West Point and Maldraugh within the next weeks with power and water cut off (Roughly 3PM EST.), an AC130 will be dropping off 4-8 crates filled with food, medical supplies and weaponry in an unknown location (That will be announced when it drops)

This Supply Drop will easily contain enough supplies for a group of survivors to survive weeks on, however competition will be rough as all Factions attempt to converge to the supply drop and no doubt the supply drop will attract hordes of infected.

Event Notes:

This is the servers very first major Event, it will take more than one survivor to take and combat the hordes. so I would advise teamwork to be used in order to secure the cache of goods, of course if you are a loner you can atleast get away with some goods, assuming you survive...

Location of Event will be given 5 minutes before the event occurs to give everyone a head start and prepare for the journey.

Further Notes:

The server will likely lag hard due to the amount of loot/enemies at once, so be patient with it. My Alternative Admin will be watching over the event. PvP is encouraged as people are to fight over the resources (which is guaranteed to happen with any conflict). I, however, will remain outside to watch the server (and logs). This is mainly another stress-test but also a way to keep loot circulating. Cap at 20 players.

Great server, hopefully it stays like this, got some great role playing with the mayor and ethan, plus some other characters that i didn't get a great chance to talk to. 

Try and keep it like this, tons of zombies, no safe places and role players on. 

Great server, hopefully it stays like this, got some great role playing with the mayor and ethan, plus some other characters that i didn't get a great chance to talk to. 

Try and keep it like this, tons of zombies, no safe places and role players on. 

Thanks. I'll try to keep it as smooth as possible. I'll post in the thread/change the subject if/when a SR (Soft Reset) will happen, this way players can pickup all their important items.

I'm going to start up a player made faction.

'Being a lone wanderer is a hard and dangerous life, but as a band of survivors we can stand up to the hordes of undead, the raiders and, especially, the fascists.'

Join me, and we can conquer, enslave and pillage those who oppose us.

I'm going to call it: 'The Commune'

I'll add to this page tomorrow.

Some more details

Initially, we'll roam the wastes of Muldraugh and loot as much as we can. A temporary homebase will be set up as soon as possible, acting primarily as a storage area.

When we have enough guns, ammo and melee weapons then we can set up a true base of operations and decide to either live as peaceful farm-folk or, you know, violent murderers. Believing in a system of self-determination, here at the commune we try not to enforce an antiquated system of law (nudge nudge) and instead focus on rebuilding the old world with ideals more suited to the zombie apocalypse.

If any of this sounds good to people then feel free to PM me and begin your new life in The Commune.

I'm going to start up a player made faction.

'Being a lone wanderer is a hard and dangerous life, but as a band of survivors we can stand up to the hordes of undead, the raiders and, especially, the fascists.'

Join me, and we can conquer, enslave and pillage those who oppose us.

I'm going to call it: 'The Commune'

I'll add to this page tomorrow.

Some more details

Initially, we'll roam the wastes of Muldraugh and loot as much as we can. A temporary homebase will be set up as soon as possible, acting primarily as a storage area.

When we have enough guns, ammo and melee weapons then we can set up a true base of operations and decide to either live as peaceful farm-folk or, you know, violent murderers. Believing in a system of self-determination, here at the commune we try not to enforce an antiquated system of law (nudge nudge) and instead focus on rebuilding the old world with ideals more suited to the zombie apocalypse.

If any of this sounds good to people then feel free to PM me and begin your new life in The Commune.

Sounds good. I look forward to seeing if players take it on.

Notable Events

• A Shootout occurred in Knox Bank due to two parties attempting to claim it, when the government arrived to settle it one of the parties become firing at the Government. One scavenger from the friendly party and one scavenger from the hostile party died.
  • Shootout at the Maldraugh Police Station when Government Officials found out about a ammo bag located there 3 died do to being overrun.
  • Sunstar Hotel was attacked by a horde of infected 0 dead
  • West Points Mayor was murdered by a unknown raider

22 Survivors/Raiders/Guards have died thus far.

READ THE OP FOR DETAILS ON SERVER EVENT

There is a food crate drop-off on the police station in West Point of medium quantity. A small-moderate horde was spotted nearby.