Looking for a coder

Ironfist56

We have found a coder. Any more coders are still free to apply, and we'll consider letting them on. Thank you.

Hey dudes, So me and my buddies are making a game, just started the actually making it, but the ideas have been thought out, and are subject to change, and the current coder only has very basic knowledge of C++, and would like some help on learning AND helping us make the game. If you're interested PM me, and I'll link you to the document I've created stating features etc.

It's going to be a roguelike set in roman controlled Germania, so historical, and you start of with 5 Romans, 4 Legionnaires and 1 Centurion and set in 6 AD.

-What we're looking for-

We're not looking for much, just a decent coder, nice guy/girl, not a cock that's full of themselves, if you are take a hike mate. No strict working hours, work when you want take days off whatever, we're just a group of friends who want something to do so it's not too strict. I myself, am project leader, lead lore creator etc, I do some graphics. My friend Harrison lead Graphics, marketing and music. And Inderpreet, the lead coder. Must not be racist either, that's not acceptable in our group. we are all 16 (well I'm 16 in 3 weeks) and British, but we don't mind what age/nationality you are, as long as you're a good person. 

Thanks for taking time to read this, in your little application through PM, or comment it if you wish, just say- 

Name:

Nationality:

Little bit about yourself:

And link us to a bit of your past work, so we can see what you can do!

Peace.

And link us to a bit of your past work, so we can see what you can do!

I'd say I'm a decent coder, do you specifically want someone to work on graphics programming, game logic, etc.? Do you want any specific examples of any of the above?

Also, I'd say I'm pretty nice (I'm sure someone on the forums will vouch for me :P)

You can work on whatever you'd like brother! Let's just say the current coder is a bit incompetent and hasn't really done anything yet so your help would be HUGELY appreciated, if you PM I can give you more details, and as for previous work, just choose what you think is your best maybe, not asking for anything to specific. Thank you very much!