Revolution Confederation of Russia

Slendy

Revolution Confederation of Russia

Rules

Must be a serious RPer
You cannot leave the faction once you have joined
If you betray us you would be deemed as a refuge and be shot on sight
You agree to all CK rights once you join the faction (Character Kill)
You cannot invite anyone into the faction unless an commanding officer allows you to.
You cannot tell others information OOCly about anything were about to do.
You cannot be tied to other factions due to complications.
You cannot come back alive and join us once we either killed you off or you got killed.
You mustn't defy the commanding officer's orders.

How to Join

1: You can either apply on here and once your accepted you would get a group invite being allowed to join our group on steam for example
  SteamID: (USE http://steamidfinder.com)
   Name: Russian_Confederation
   Origin of Character: (The Story of your character must be at 3 paragraphs)
   RP Level: 1-10
   Why you want to join: (The Reason Why)

2: Or you could join via; Joining the server and finding us ICly and hoping we will accept you if we ask we will NOT accept on the first week you would be an outsider and untrusted till we deem you so the IP for the server address is; 184.176.72.97 and the server link page on the forums is http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/7849-hardcore-roleplay-server-includes-latest-bedford-version-picking-up-the-pieces

3: You can contact me on steam via; Adding me on steam and requesting an interview using TeamSpeak.

What you should know

You should know that we are a bandit group so you have to trust our decision once you meet up with us you must be serious enough to join and show a good introduction even if you get accepted on the thread we will need to meet in the game but you would be deemed a member once we play for a while.
You should not ask for ranks and you should be able to play at least 3 days out of the week there will be weekly promotions based on your performance keep in mind if you die you will need to start all the way over.
Official members if they die they could rejoin the faction anytime they would like to RPly of course.

Members and Ranks

Commanding Officer: INGAME: Vladimir_Abromovich FORUM: Slender
2nd Commanding Officer: NONE
3rd Commanding Officer: NONE
(More ranks unmentioned)

Origin of RCR

Date: 5/23/2017   ~Vladimir Abromovich

It was around the 2017 we were traveling to America by plane.

I believe it was a military quartintine zone that shot us out of the sky when we came to close to their coast we came from Chernobyl hoping that America was not affected by the virus. 

Little did we know the virus was widespread...

Date: 5/24/2017   ~Vladimir Abromovich

(unreadable text) Died... I'm lucky enough I survived the plane crash.. I must gather the remaining survivors and take shelter and gather our bearings we have so many injured people

while I'm busy writing in a journal there are people dying out there.

Date: 5/25/2017     ~Vladimir Abromovich

(Direct Quote from Vladimir) I heard of this place called Bedford I also found a map of the place it looks like a good place we could set-up at lets gather the wounded and gather all you can from the area before we leave the area.

Date: 5/26/2017     ~Vladimir Abromovich

Its been quiet for a few days no-one has said a thing about their lost one I'm beginning to think some people are going to fall-out within the next few days.. Lets hope I'm wrong.

Date: 5/27/2017      ~Alekseev Grigori

I shouldn't even be writing in your journal Vladimir but were coming inbound into Bedford we should set-up in the Asylum when we get there *Map route of the Asylum* Its a pretty big place to set up at.. We don't have much people since most of us got attacked by the infected yesterday..

Lets not hope anymore of us die either..

Date 5/28/2017       ~Vladimir Abromovich

We have finally reached Bedford and the Asylum is in our sights.. Looks like the Morale of the group Is looking up finally. I should set up some rules before we get fully set-up though..

(Last Entry) 

Archived