3D models for bags

mads232

Hello my fellow PZ people!

So today, while playing PZ, I was thinking about how awesome a 3d model bag would be.

Bag equipped = 3d model bag on your back

Long weapon in bag = Weapon sticking out from bag

You should only make it for "equip on your back", as it would be a problem with second hand slot.

I think this would be pretty great. Also, I've been looking around on google for a 3d model import tool, but is it true that you haven't released one yet?! :o I mean, so modders can actually do stuff like adding 3d model bags?

Let me know what you think about 3d model bags. :)

-Stenmann

This is something that should definetly be in the game, It would be cool if when right click (to attack) it pulled your primary weapon out of the bag. Like have a animation for it.

That's another really great suggestion! Make a new thread about that :P Maybe referring to this one, as it wouldn't be possible without 3d bags.

This is something that should definetly be in the game, It would be cool if when right click (to attack) it pulled your primary weapon out of the bag. Like have a animation for it.

That's another really great suggestion! Make a new thread about that :P Maybe referring to this one, as it wouldn't be possible without 3d bags.

Okay i will :)

Me too :)

It's deffo something I'd like to do, once we spare a bit of time to do some more work on the character stuff.

Nice to hear from a dev! Yeah, you should keep it as a side project. For the spare time :P