So I am not 100% sure of this but I think Blonde might just possibly have been stolen by Demons and dragged to hell. 

I've PMSed him, taunted him, been polite and friendly at him and nothing. He has in fact seemed to have disappeared from the web. Perhaps Google forgot him?

In any case in would like to formally ask everyone here to allow me a gimme to the next round. Also permission to say "ne-nor ne-nor" if he appears all of a sudden demanding a game. 

Game 2, nasKoPZ wins on time.

http://www.chess.com/echess/game?id=91133668

So I am not 100% sure of this but I think Blonde might just possibly have been stolen by Demons and dragged to hell. 

I've PMSed him, taunted him, been polite and friendly at him and nothing. He has in fact seemed to have disappeared from the web. Perhaps Google forgot him?

In any case in would like to formally ask everyone here to allow me a gimme to the next round. Also permission to say "ne-nor ne-nor" if he appears all of a sudden demanding a game.

As long as not all other matches are played, I guess it wouldn't make sense to let you through already.

I'd say if he didn't respond by the time people played their games, he's disqualified.

I'd bow to the majority though

I'd just like to take the opportunity to wish Tijindagamer all the best for the rest of thr tournament. He's got some pretty slick moves and I kind of feel bad he got paired with me rather than someone who would've gave him a better run for his money.

Like Deprav though, playing reminded me how much I used to enjoy chess.

Next time, this tournament is mine! *insert chaotic evil laughter here*

Hello you chess enthusiastic people,

It seems that I arrived on the forum too late, as this tournament is well underway already, but I'd love to play some chess online with members of the community. Any idea when the next tournament will be?

Im also up for a off-tournament game of chess if anyone feels like it, just send me a PM. 

Cheers!

Hello you chess enthusiastic people,

It seems that I arrived on the forum too late, as this tournament is well underway already, but I'd love to play some chess online with members of the community. Any idea when the next tournament will be?

Im also up for a off-tournament game of chess if anyone feels like it, just send me a PM. 

Cheers!

As there are some people who didn't respond to a game request so far, I could see if I can exchange an inactive player in the tournament with you, if you're up for it?

It turns out to be hard to plan another chess tournament ahead, since people already signed up and were never seen again :P

Hey Bouchon, if you are playing then please play. You can challenge me on chess.com or if you give me your game id then I'll challenge you.

If I don't hear from you by the 1st then I'm just going to go ahead and play Tijndagamer.