Rules of War
-Best of 3. Whoever wins twice, proceeds in the tournament.
-Colour has to be choosen randomly
-3 Days Per Turn
-Standard Chess

Put a number on your game as well as the link to the finished match and post the result in this thread.

Example:
Game 1:  Dangerklaus wins, *link*
Game 2: Walth_r wins, *link*
Game 3: Walth_r wins, *link*

Try to finish your match within a week. 

The matches are as follows:
(click to enlargilizeuate)

7IBbatF.png

*clears throat*

Good morning, good afternoon, good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the...

2nd "Annual" The Indie Stone Chess Tournament

I'm Connall a random person who wandered off the street and figured I would be like an assy narrator for this whole affair so here we go.

We have an interesting lineup of people today among them are previous rivals Nasko and Keepbro, for those who don't know these two were in the finals last time with Keepbro being crowned the champion at the end of it all. Will the rivalling come through again, will we see another battle between these two titans of chess? Who will be crowned the champion this time around? Will it be one of them? None of them? I guess you should hit that subscribe button and keep an eye on this thread to see who will be the chess king of the forums!

I for one can not wait to see who will make it through each league and hopefully people  we will see quite the interesting turn of events, there will be laughing there will be crying there will be parties this will be I'm sure the event of a lifetime on the forums.

In all seriousness I'm going to be keeping a close eye on the thread because I really want to see how this turns out. :D

Yep, Mikaelkerensky invited me and I accepted th echallenge just a few minutes ago :)

I've sent a PM to all participants

I'm against nasKo in the first round? Well, I'll try to learn something from my inevitable death. :-)

Fixed that for you!

Chess

is

war

Blonde doesn't seem to be replying to my messages

Shall we set a deadline for people to at least start their game? Anyone who didn't reply by a set date would be disqualified.

Blonde doesn't seem to be replying to my messages

Shall we set a deadline for people to at least start their game? Anyone who didn't reply by a set date would be disqualified.

I....guess.... but I just don't want to be that guy you know.....

"moan moan moan he hasnt replied within 12 nanoseconds of me challenging him.... I think I should go through automa-bitch-ally"

I have sent him 2 PMs and a request on chess.com so he might be dead or, worse, he might have lost his internet connection.

I would say set the timeout time (for no moves or joining the game) to a week. That seems like a fair amount of time. If the person really has had a big problem, then it means waiting around for an indefinite amount of time hanging up the other players and you don't want them to scatter then rinse and repeat for their games. :P

My opinion personally. Though I'm not playing, so take that as you will.