Unable to hold more than 2 people on the server?

Sinreal

I've got a small group of people trying to get on a server, and every time 2 of us are on the server at once, no one else can join. This has been tested repeatedly, and confirmed. Where can I go to change the settings on the server to allow more people on (If that's even the problem)?

Yup, sounds like you didn't open enough ports (sounds like just one port). In the instruction thing they want you to open a certain number of ports depending on how many players you want on the server, so if you want five players you would need to open all ports from 16261 - 16266. 

I was trying to join a server with Sinreal the other night, and two of us were able to join through the same port (16261).  When I attempted to join through 16262, I got a "connection failed" error.  If the ports were open, why would that be the case?

You can't choose ports -- it has to be 16261 (unless you modify your server to use a different port). Everyone connects to this one port, then is given another port (16262, 16263, 16264 . . . ) to send and receive certain types of data.

So you need to have a series of ports open. 16261 + one port for every person that connects to you. 16261 most, itself, be UDP, while the others are TCP.

Personally, I just open/forward everything from 16000 - 17000 as UDP/TCP to save having to deal with this stuf. :D