Help me shape pz-mods.net

Edit: This topic is no longer actual. Due to lack of time I am only doing maintainance updates on pz-mods.net  :)

Hello everyone :D

Almost one year since I had a vision about creating an independent community website for a game I instantly fell in love with. Amongst other it had three goals
* I wanted it to be modern and good looking
* I wanted it to be as dynamic, fast and easy to use as possible
* Most of all. I needed some place to host my own mods :P

Now pz-mods.net services over 1.000 visitors each day and while it is nothing compared with pzwiki.net and other community projects, I think that it is absolutely awesome! However as of yet I have been the only developer and maintainer of it. Obviously that is not long term sustainable. Making sure that the website is friendly enough towards 1.000 visitors is a lot of responsibility for one guy. That is why I need some regular counter oppinions and constructive critisism on shaping it to become more mainstream.

I am also thinking about gathering a "control/advisory group" of people that could help the shaping the future of pz-mods.net. Also I would like more community involvement like sharing what's going on and what we're working on.

Personally I like pz-mods.net to keep on "growing", offering new features, staying cool etc. That's what I'm good at. Not so much administration and making prudent decisions.

What do you think, should I axe the news section and focus on developing new features? Should I start working solely on news and guides? Or should I simply just stop working on pz-mods.net and start something entirely different?

Archived