I have an idea of being able to carry corpses (like planks and Logs) they shall weight around 5 and will allow you to build barricades and walls with corpses. Carrying one corpses will lower your mood and also it may make you a bit panicked. If the player has a trait ( "Can't stand smells" ) he will become nauseuous when near a corpse when carrying one or when he is near zombies and Constructions made with corpses.

Crafting a Wall with corpses will concentrate all the items they were wearing in one "container" . 

You will be able to use corpses to block doors and windows just as if they are barricades. However they will be easily removed by players. Zombies will have to hit one corpse wall around 10 times in order to pass through it.

Carrying bodies is planned. :) And I doubt that you'll be able to do anything else with them than just keep them away from your safehouse.

This will probably happen at the same time as corpses start spreading diseases. It would be pretty nasty to have anything dead in your safehouse or even near it.

Remember also that this game strives for realism and I see no real way of using a corpse as a barricade. It's way too heavy and hard to attach to anything.

Alright, I do realise that for the sake of fun gameplay players should be able to run around while having 3-4 planks on themselves. (although you obviously cant fit planks in your pockets IRL and you cant fight at all if you are holding them with both of your arms)

But putting a corpse in your inventory as if it was some kind of medium size item? Walls made out of corpses? Do you use concrete for it not to fall apart? Jeez people, use some common sense.

You can Pile them up and use glue to keep them together or even mud... 

Well, that's just absolutely impossible. But at least it would be quite realistic to have dead bodies slowing the movement when one's crossing them. Walking on the ground covered by dead bodies must be very difficult for sure.

Well I know that the glue won't work but I think that the corpses can stand like the stones In the image I have in the link

If stones can be piled up like this why not corpses too ... If you want to see more stones walls piled up like this just write " Ξερολιθια" on Google 

If you pile them Properly, You can indeed make walls and what have you out of Corpses, It would work on the Same principals of Sand Bags and related things.

In the event you do not have the required faith in Proper Stacking techniques rope could be used to make it secure.

It is true that making the "wall" of corpses is possible, when you just pile them up.. but I still see lots of negatives there - it is rotting pile of diseases, it's quite easily climbable, its stench must be really overwhelming, it takes a lot of energy to pile them up, since dragging a dead weigth of a human body is quite a difficult task even on flat ground... And there are other - more practical - problems like difficulties with making graphic assets or defining mechanics of it.. I think its doable and fits the setting, altough in real life it would not be the best of ideas.. It still would be nice to have the option of it, for example when you would like to pile them up and then burn them to make the area of fire smaller..

in future builds they will be adding the negative effects of having a dead, rotting corpse laying around.

building a wall of bodies anywhere near your base will be the last thing you want to do.

try to remember, the game we play now is in constant change. jut because something may not affect you now does not mean it won't affect you in later builds.

It is true that making the "wall" of corpses is possible, when you just pile them up.. but I still see lots of negatives there - it is rotting pile of diseases, it's quite easily climbable, its stench must be really overwhelming, it takes a lot of energy to pile them up, since dragging a dead weigth of a human body is quite a difficult task even on flat ground... And there are other - more practical - problems like difficulties with making graphic assets or defining mechanics of it.. I think its doable and fits the setting, altough in real life it would not be the best of ideas.. It still would be nice to have the option of it, for example when you would like to pile them up and then burn them to make the area of fire smaller..

Remember that one scene in the Walking Dead Game?

Where they come across that Corpse barricade?

I'd love to be able to build those myself Strike fear into the minds of others, and I suppose they try to climb over it, They have a chance to get sick, just like Barbed Wire Fences will have a chance to scratch you.

lCYn8zD.jpg

I'd LOVE to be able to employ Scare Tactics like this!

Yep, I agree that it has its pros, but at least to build one of these (to stay in realism) we would need improved clothing system with level-of-protection feature (something I was suggesting on old forums). If you would wear sort of protective suit (real one or at last makeshift) it could be quite safe. Otherwise it should be messy and dangerous work.