Playing cards for MP?

Razzlie

Hi there folks, so... yeah. Me and some other folks has been spending alot of our nights on a few multiplayer servers now for some time. And as it becomes very dark by the time the stars starts showing up, it becomes very hard to work. So we've mostly talk and such under that time. And at one point I wondered: "Wouldn't usable playing cards for the multiplayer version be the perfect time waster under the dark hours?" I mean.. I'm sure it's already been thought of, but I ain't seen any conversations about it around the forum before. But the great thing about it I imagine you can do is, you find a deck of cards, gather around a campfire and start a game of poker(for example) with a few lads. You could bet a gun or some food items, ect. And actually have something to do under the night or day. Depending on if you don't have something to do. It wouldn't have to be something super complicated to put into the game. Just the cards hovering infront of the screen, having a few animations there and there. Ah.. there's more I could describe it to be like but I'll leave it for there and I'll hear what you folks think of the idea.

I'd personally love the option to actually play cards, there are times I really just wanna pass time, be it waiting for friends to arrive at my position or meta-events to relent.

Indeed. Just having something to do in the game by those long waiting times would be great and fun. Instead of tapping out from it..

• 1 month later...