800x600 Minimum Window Size Limit When Resizing

vonVile

In the middle of playing a game I was fighting some zombies when I somehow accidentally grabbed the side of and window and resized the width to around 200. I quickly fixed the problem and luckily didn't get hurt. The game needs to have a built-in minimum screen size limit of 800x600 when a player resizes the window..

Because you mis-clicked?

Better would be to have optional mouse lock, borderless window, pause when focus is lost or anything else that doesn't arbitrary fuck someone over with a screen that might not necessarily be kind to that resolution or personal preference.

Because you mis-clicked?

Better would be to have optional mouse lock, borderless window, pause when focus is lost or anything else that doesn't arbitrary fuck someone over with a screen that might not necessarily be kind to that resolution or personal preference.

You just don't get it. The suggestion is to block freak occurrences of accidental window resizing from happening. It has nothing to do with other players' preferred screen resolution. What's the point of allowing a window go below a 800x600, which is the minimum game setting?

Because you mis-clicked?

You just don't get it. The suggestion is to block freak occurrences of accidental window resizing from happening. It has nothing to do with other players' preferred screen resolution. What's the point of allowing a window go below a 800x600, which is the minimum game setting?

Actually, I've played the game sub 300x because I could before (I like having lots of windows open on my desktop) and sometimes it's useful to do drastic things just to see how the game responds.

The game's minimum resolution is literally the minimum resolution your monitor can support -- it's a list generated from your hardware by LWJGL.

And, finally, all those things I mentioned do exactly what you want: prevent freak occurrences without artificially limiting resolution.

Edited by EnigmaGrey
Epic Grammatical/Spelling Failures