RELEASED: Build 27

RobertJohnson

Great update! Anyone who can locate the mall and all that for me? :/ http://pzmap.crash-override.net/#0.5845309707602412,0.15276534693046717,0.9

I JUST CAN'T FIND IT!  :???:

The map project hasn't been updated yet. It's done by blindcoder and is updated on his schedule. It's usually taken a day or 2 to get done. You'll just have to find it yourself.

Ya, I know :P Just hoped that you could point it out on the map for me :/ I'm just running around, with no clue about where it is. :)

We could give a general compass direction from West Point though, surely? For the new stuff?

Or a clue!

The opposite of Red Hot Chilli Pepper's famous song.

On top of a bridge ?

Why are you guessing? You know!

If i found the DragRacing, am i near the mall or wrong? (clyde) running in circles and not finding anything else then the drag racing over and over again...

Edit: i believe i found it - big parking lots with HUGE amount of zeds (going there on insane with superhuman/though wasnt my best idea :oops: ) and a building with a blue line across with stars in it, several other buildings there to but trying to survive at the moment...

btw.: zooming in & out isnt working for me, someone else confirm this?!

project64.bat works like a charm !

edit2:

...i'm dead... it's quite outside

If i found the DragRacing, am i near the mall or wrong? (clyde) running in circles and not finding anything else then the drag racing over and over again...

Edit: i believe i found it - big parking lots with HUGE amount of zeds (going there on insane with superhuman/though wasnt my best idea :oops: ) and a building with a blue line across with stars in it, several other buildings there to but trying to survive at the moment...

Let's find the Mall ! (with Overlymanly man mode enabled)

Let's find the Mall ! (with Overlymanly man mode enabled)

liked the challenge... until now, started new world with default settings to get there and play tourist a bit :D

Was awesome looking from what i saw while getting ripped into pieces on a big parking lot...

Bricktoys aka Lego <3 made my day guys /ironic hopefully we can build a base with that ;)

World fillers are awesome - makes the world much more immersive

There's a bug with the food system -> the hunger reduction while adding things to soup or making sandwiches is now INCREASED instead of decreased. Got a salmon with over 250 hunger reduction oO

Seems to just happen with cooked salmon so far, bacon / ham / etc. doesnt have this odd behaviour

edit: ...this... mall... is... awesome! nothing more to say or add - its just plain awesome and f***ing HUGE!

I dont recommend going there alone or unprepared, even on normal zed settings this place is crowded with them. I dont want to see that place on insane :oops:(clyde)

• Added a new .bat : ProjectZomboid64 - Launcher, if you can try it (specifically on Linux/Mac) and tell me if everything's good, that would be AWESOME !

From .local/share/Steam/SteamApps/common/ProjectZomboid/projectzomboid ?

Launched on Linux Mint 16 64bit without any problems, however I only try start launcher and load saved game.

Since is summer over here, my PC is dying because overheat, i had like a timelimit to find the new buildings:

I think we need vehicles soon now...

Also found the theater and the end of my character:

fwn1nk.jpg

And then the death of my character to my surprise it wasnt the undead, but a wall that was bugged and i landed in the back seats:

2h7mi3r.jpg

And then my graphics card started to get to the 103 C.

Time to try again

Since is summer over here, my PC is dying because overheat, i had like a timelimit to find the new buildings:

I think we need vehicles soon now...

Also found the theater and the end of my character:

fwn1nk.jpg

And then the death of my character to my surprise it wasnt the undead, but a wall that was bugged and i landed in the back seats:

2h7mi3r.jpg

And then my graphics card started to get to the 103 C.

Time to try again

Where did you find it???? I only find wood's and small house's, I've also found a few shops but nothing more..pls halp