RELEASED: Build 27

RobertJohnson

Hey! Here's a tutorial I just made, on how to get the betas/IWBUMS's. Please check it out before asking on how to install. http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/8823-how-to-get-the-latest-build/

Or check out the original, which is posted in this thread. (And is a lot better than mine :( )

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/4183-iwbums-the-i-will-backup-my-save-branch/

It will be alot easier to get help, if you actually try reading the tutorials :)

Anyone who wants to share details on how to get on this branch, please respect our wishes and forward people to this post and insist it is read in full before any downloading commences.

even considering your tutorial is good and simple - it's not what they want stated by a quote of said post

Hey! Here's a tutorial I just made, on how to get the betas/IWBUMS's. Please check it out before asking on how to install. http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/8823-how-to-get-the-latest-build/

Or check out the original, which is posted in this thread. (And is a lot better than mine :( )

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/4183-iwbums-the-i-will-backup-my-save-branch/

It will be alot easier to get help, if you actually try reading the tutorials :)

Anyone who wants to share details on how to get on this branch, please respect our wishes and forward people to this post and insist it is read in full before any downloading commences.

even considering your tutorial is good and simple - it's not what they want stated by a quote of said post

Oh.. Damn it. I'll delete it again.

Really nice update everything works so far fine to me except one thing.Before update i could easily kill over 400 zombies with the kitchen knife/butter knife stab animation.It appears to have bugged out cause like 14th zombie i tried to stab survived the stab animation ( something that never happened to me before ).The hit also caused huge blood splatter but zombie happily proceeded in biting me.This happened total 3 times so that might worth looking into.Time to return to ol' good frying pan in meantime.

Since you're the only confirmed case right now, we'd probably rather try to figure out exactly what's going on before spending dev time on it. When only one person has a problem, it's usually something on their end rather than ours.

Well looking through the reddit forum and this forum I can confirm that it's not only me having this issue, in fact there are alot of people having either this issue or the packet error issue :(

So EvilDead's server (whitelisted and popular) has 10+ people playing on it, and I can't join? :o

Delayed Packets is a different message. In fact, it's not technically an error, hence why we removed it from the latest versions of the game.

Similar, after about 30 seconds, that zip should be downloaded from the server, even if it failed the first time. I'd assume it's the result of high packet loss between the server and  yourself.

I can't join any servers, double clicking the name in the server list does nothing, and the "quick join" option is greyed out.... am I missing something here?

That may be a problem with your computer :) try verifying your files. If that doesn't work, Maybe try choosing none, then let it download "none". Then choose build 27 again. Try that first, atleast :)

I can't join any servers, double clicking the name in the server list does nothing, and the "quick join" option is greyed out.... am I missing something here?

Make sure you enter a Username! If you enter a password, some servers will 'reserve' your username for you with that password, going forward.

Make sure you enter a Username! If you enter a password, some servers will 'reserve' your username for you with that password, going forward.

Hey kirrus i try connecting to my character on my private server and it tells me to create a new character can you help me ;-; I look at the files and see it in 127.0.0.1 how would i find out my password to that can you pm me on how D:

Hey kirrus i try connecting to my character on my private server and it tells me to create a new character can you help me ;-; I look at the files and see it in 127.0.0.1 how would i find out my password to that can you pm me on how D:

the 'world.db' contains the usernames/passwords. You can open it with an sqlite editor, there are plenty of free ones.