RELEASED: Build 27

RobertJohnson

Oh.. I'm gonna puke will I'll add this then.

Cooking is crazy man... 

I would imagine in PZ cooking isn't about amazing culinaristic delights but just trying to improve your chances of not starving and/or getting depressed.

Any particular reason water bottles aren't drunk from right-click anymore? I'm not against it but it seems like an odd design choice.

You don't make a soup from tuna ! Erk, that's disgusting.. Or wait, is my French sense wrong again and some of you guys make soup of tuna ?

I was basing it off of this: http://pzwiki.net/wiki/Soup_Ingredients

I guess the wiki is out of date then?

Also, it seemed to work before.

You don't make a soup from tuna ! Erk, that's disgusting.. Or wait, is my French sense wrong again and some of you guys make soup of tuna ?

I was basing it off of this: http://pzwiki.net/wiki/Soup_Ingredients

I guess the wiki is out of date then?

Also, it seemed to work before.

Wiki probably is outdated one way or another :P (Hey I can poke fun of my side projects!)

In this case I don't believe it is. I think he was just joking around as you don't conventionally make soup with a can of Tuna. :P

Release Hotfix #2 in the IWBUMS branch !

Here's the change log :

[bUGFIX]

• Fixed #00586 (You can now walk between theatre chairs and climb them)
  • Fixed #00547
  • Fixed #00569
  • Fixed #00575
  • Fixed #00178
  • Fixed #00560
  • Fixed some bugs in zombies respawn, but please note this system may bug on previous saved game (specially from build 26).
  • Fixed some bugs in the item distributions.
  • Fixed Jewelry store world filler not working.
  • [MP] Fixed bait not being removed when catching an animal with a trap.
  • Fixed some weird "walking to" issue with trapping (#00579).
  • Fixed some painting walls issues.
  • Fixed some right click on farming plot issues.
  • [MP] Fixed crafted lamppost sync issues.
  • Fixed the version number.
  • Fixed bug when there are more than 10 game controllers.
  • Fixed Last Stand zombies no reset when launching a new game.
  • Fixed some tiles definitions.
  • Fixed a bug in some timed actions where the needed tool was re-equipped (meaning more time to do the action than necessary).
  • Fixed some items distribution bugs (nails in fridge, REALLY ?).

[NEW STUFF]

• [MP] Admin now see their names on top of their heads (so they know they're admin.. :P)
  • [MP] Admin now see player's username even if the DisplayUserName server option is false.
  • [MP] Added a Ping system :
    • A server option "PingFrequency" (in second, default 10), use it to define how much ping per second a client will do.
    • A server option "PingLimit" (in ms, default 300), use it to define when a player will be disconnected if his ping is too high (not instant, he'll need to be higher than the limit for 5 ping)
    • You can now see your ping (in ms) in top left corner, with color display : Green for ping < 150ms, orange for ping < 300ms and red for ping > 300ms
  • Was already there in build 27 but forgot to say it : Blood and corpse now decay after some time (only in SP for now).
  • Added tooltip over "Join Server" and "Quick Join" button when they're not available to explain why.
  • Allow choosing a spawn region when starting a new character from an existing savegame.
  • You now won't see the server with a different build number than you in the public server list.

[bALANCE]

• Reduced the numbers of zombies in the Mall, plus I tweaked the system a bit to be more realistic (no more 30 zombies spawning on top of the stairs, etc.).
  • Changed a bit the PublicServerList UI to be more user friendly.
  • Lowered the difficulty of trapping (less likely loose your bait, no more trap break for now, bit more easier to catch animals)

md5 checksums! Excellent. I'm not super aware of how lua & loaded mods work, but it would be a good idea to ensure that anything dragged into "Includes w/e" is also checked. I prefer sha1 over md5 but it's much better then nothing.

Added a new .bat : ProjectZomboid64 - Launcher, if you can try it (specifically on Linux/Mac) and tell me if everything's good, that would be AWESOME !

.bat is for Windows (dos batch file)

.sh is for Linux Bash scripts.

The projectzomboid64.sh works fine - although the very old erroring command continues..

INSTDIR="`dirname $0`"./projectzomboid ; cd "${INSTDIR}" ; INSTDIR="`pwd`"

resulting with ...

line 10: cd: ~/.steam/steam/SteamApps/common/ProjectZomboid/projectzomboid./projectzomboid: No such file or directory

changing it to this fixes the problem.

INSTDIR="`dirname $0`"

Great update, i was looking forward to it, but still one problem. I continually freeze while in sweater, trousers, shoes, and am standing next to a campfire... annoyingly nothing i do on my end fixes this, and it is limiting my movement, please fix this bug!

Great update, i was looking forward to it, but still one problem. I continually freeze while in sweater, trousers, shoes, and am standing next to a campfire... annoyingly nothing i do on my end fixes this, and it is limiting my movement, please fix this bug!

Is it winter? You'll freeze a lot in winter.

Failing that, file a bug! http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/tracker/

Hello, i've buy the game on Desura (not on Steam, but i've link my account), my friend buy it on steam, and his game is on v27, me i'm on v26 (desura)....

Can you fix it? or i need to buy the game on steam? (i've PZ from the 10th first alpha version on Desura...)

Hello, i've buy the game on Desura (not on Steam, but i've link my account), my friend buy it on steam, and his game is on v27, me i'm on v26 (desura)....

Can you fix it? or i need to buy the game on steam? (i've PZ from the 10th first alpha version on Desura...)

New versions come earlier on Steam than on Desura. If you want to activate your Desura key on Steam, you can do so for free here.

Hey. Just to be clear. I play this latest build if I type "password" in properties. And then use the "Iwillbackupmy blabla public test" something, right?

No.

Use "none" from the dropdown on the betas tab.

The IWBUMS branch is not the newest atm.