RELEASED: Build 27

RobertJohnson

ive tried the official one... some others i cant remember xD  .... the "uk vanilla" one... and my main one: doomed dayz & and some others!

still enough to be in the thought that all servers had updated ^^

and ive deleted all files locally now... (with steam, not the char files) and it worked now, it was still saying IWBMS, maybe thats the fault...    :/ strange man

but thanks alot for your fast reply!  :D

ok good to know...

i really thought i read that theres no more beta or IWBMS branch... so i didnt except those problems with differing versions but ok... im happy now and i hope everyone else can make benefit of my problems!  ( dont use the IWBMS branch today or next days [since servers need time to update}, and if you do, make the install fresh!) ;-)

thanks again dude! you are all awesome :D

e: is the IWBUMS branch more updated than the none? got hotfix included but none branch dont? sure logic....

this seems to be a problem because public servers are damn empty... yea i know the time...

please follow me on "doomed dayz" in the public server list! 

Wait.. hotfix #2 wasn't released? Then what update did I just install on my server the other day? Steam had a client update and I also had the message about files not matching.. The server was already on Build 27 #1, and it most certainly installed changes when I ran the update check. I had even made a post on my forum about hotfix #2 being installed because I wouldn't have expected it to be anything else. It's no big deal since after updating it worked fine for everyone, but I'm curious what it was.

Hotfix #2 has been released in IWBUMS, I couldn't announce it yesterday, very busy week-end, but yeah, so it is.. :D

Some other stuff was released too, I didn't updated the hotfix thread yet, but sure will do today/tomorrow :)

If you can't join any server, just go back on the "None" (EG) build, or just wait for some server to update, but it'll be released to public soon, or maybe if I have some feedback I could make it better.. Oh please, gimme feedback.

Did an update go through?

I keep trying to connect to servers but it is giving me an lua files is not the same error and closes the client.

I have deleted the entire folder twice and reinstalled twice to iwbms and the servers I was playing on yesterday kick me each time I try.

i updated all my servers running the new hotfix, and i know there is a hotfix because i have all the new ping parameters in my shit.....why is there a release on steam then? or why would you release it on steam and not make an announcement or make it public even some peoples shit auto updates as well

Ok got everything to work for a bit.

Was on a server working fine.

Went on a 2nd server again working fine.

Exited project zomboid went and did some web surfing. Decided to log back in and water some plants as I had built a small farm and it tells me lua files no longer matched.

0.o so yet again uninstalled/reinstalled.

No mods are in use. Only redwood is in the map folders < could this be causing the errors if so I can remove redwood as the server I was on was not using it but it did not give me any errors the first time I had logged intothe server.

i updated all my servers running the new hotfix, and i know there is a hotfix because i have all the new ping parameters in my shit.....why is there a release on steam then? or why would you release it on steam and not make an announcement or make it public even some peoples shit auto updates as well

Well, I'm seeing no ping parameters on the None branch, so . . . are you on IWBUMS?

i know the thread doesnt want people to ask about ETAS and shit so i will refrain

instead i simply hope that you guys push it out as the main DL via steam and players wont be so freaking confused

Main branch updates when the hotfix is considered stable enough. This is why RJ was asking for feedback on the last page. Providing said feedback is how you can expedite the process.