RELEASED: Build 27

RobertJohnson

Those upcoming post getting worse every day.. Even if I add a disclaimer no eta/no suggestions etc. people keep posting them... And now even in Russian !

are you working on special infected???????? what about using zombie guts as disguise like in the walkking deaD????????????'

This is a troll post by the way, I am not that dumb <.<

Hi there !

• Ability to grab and move corpse !
  • A corpse will only have 8 in capacity (instead of 50)

3 questions:

- Will moving corpse also remove the blood splashes ?

- How much will a corpse weight (if emptied first) ?

- Does this means less loot on corpse (since they now can only contain 8) ?

Thanks again, cant wait keep it going guys you rox (:

Any ETA on Project Zomboid 2?

;) Don't burn me at the stake

BTW, just in case anyone takes this seriously...  Don't take this post seriously.

Thing is, if people continue to make posts that are not to be taken seriously, this topic gets closed regardless.

It's mainly for feedback or questions on currently listed features and if we're reading through one post after another that is not to be taken seriously, it might lead to the fact that the devs close these UPCOMING threads from the get-go because there is no feedback or serious posts to be expected.

No hard feelings. Now take that shirt off and hug me.

Any ETA on Project Zomboid 2?

;) Don't burn me at the stake

BTW, just in case anyone takes this seriously... Don't take this post seriously.

Thing is, if people continue to make posts that are not to be taken seriously, this topic gets closed regardless.

It's mainly for feedback or questions on currently listed features and if we're reading through one post after another that is not to be taken seriously, it might lead to the fact that the devs close these UPCOMING threads from the get-go because there is no feedback or serious posts to be expected.

No hard feelings. Now take that shirt off and hug me.

The shirt was off WAY long ago.

Yes, I agree with you though. My post was half annoyed that people miss rj's HUGE obvious caption that there is no eta :P.

But back on subject i can't wait for the update it seems like it will be a good one. Good luck on the devving devvers!  (clyde) you have earned it! (fedora)

Offtopic

You know when you guys can't read a simple sentence it makes me want to rip my eyes out :)

How different in variety can we expect the world fillers? Will every bookshelf have the same layout if at full?

They will make stuff pretty nice and i think for now it only means bookshelves and clothing racks and stuff but who knows xD

Updated post :

[NEW STUFF]

Slight update too :

[NEW STUFF]

• Added a check box for the Survival Guide "show on startup" default is true.
  • Added a new .bat : ProjectZomboid64 - Launcher, if you can try it (specifically on Linux/Mac) and tell me if everything's good, that would be AWESOME !

[bALANCE]

• Slight up of the spawn rate of the trowel.

Hey, RJ. Did you remember/have time to do the multiple results on recipes thing we talked about? I didn't see it on the OP so thought I'd check and remind. ;)

We do have a private messaging function. ;-)

Well I thought that it'd also be a question concerning many others, so I decided to do it publicly in this thread where I also know that RJ will most likely see it. Will do so in future though. :-)

Great update! Anyone who can locate the mall and all that for me? :/ http://pzmap.crash-override.net/#0.5845309707602412,0.15276534693046717,0.9

I JUST CAN'T FIND IT!  :???:

The map project hasn't been updated yet. It's done by blindcoder and is updated on his schedule. It's usually taken a day or 2 to get done. You'll just have to find it yourself.

Same policy as the rest of the upcoming/release threads: No offtopic discussion or asking for ETAs. Stick to feedback on what's included in the OP. ;) We'll try to keep this clean, if possible.

Oukeythen. :rolleyes: I won't go into semantics. :razz:

On topic:

The update is grreaat! I love hauling those corpses around. :) Everything working smoothly so far. Although some of the corpse orientations have just slight clicking issues where it doesn't recognise it, but it's really minor imo.