RELEASED: Build 27

RobertJohnson

Update ! Yeah, small but i finally get rid of this moving corpse so it's cool. :P

[NEW STUFF]

• Ability to grab and move corpse !
  • A corpse will only have 8 in capacity (instead of 50)

[MODDING]

• Added RainManager.getRainIntensity() function
  • Added "OnServerStarted" event.
  • Added "OnThunderStart"/"OnThunderStop" event.

[bUG FIX]

• Fixed some trees didn't drop logs.

Ahhhhhh, I can hear the hygiene/disease mechanics coming in the far distance <3

Also, how does one move a body ? will we have to equip it in both "hand slots", or will it be an (heavy) item just like the others in our iventory ?

Update ! Yeah, small but i finally get rid of this moving corpse so it's cool. :P

[NEW STUFF]

• A corpse will only have 8 in capacity (instead of 50)

[MODDING]

• Added RainManager.getRainIntensity() function
  • Added "OnServerStarted" event.
  • Added "OnThunderStart"/"OnThunderStop" event.

[bUG FIX]

• Fixed some trees didn't drop logs.

Ahhhhhh, I can hear the hygiene/disease mechanics coming in the far distance <3

Also, how does one move a body ? will we have to equip it in both "hand slots", or will it be an (heavy) item just like the others in our iventory ?

Third option could be the way you moved furniture. 

• [Multiplayer] IMPORTANT : New MD5 Checksum for Multiplayer, everytime a client will connect to any server, all his lua file (including loaded mods) will be compared to the server ones, if ANYTHING is modified, the connection will be refused, I'll add a serverOption to configure this, but it should mean : no more hacking, yeah !

What about different versions of the same mod? will there be an option to download any mod (and its files) the server "requires" directly from the server? or do i have to manage it on my own?

[NEW STUFF]

Are we going to see a cool animation of a corpse being dragged around or it will just disapear and appear in another place?

[NEW STUFF]

Are we going to see a cool animation of a corpse being dragged around or it will just disapear and appear in another place?

They will probably show a video showcasing the new feature like they have done in the past :) - But maybe not, they didn't do it for fishing.

Video is a problem to me, beleive me or not, it take me a lot of time, I need to write the texts and Will fix them, and it NEED to be PERFECT because it go on youtube, and this place is like full of troll, so yeah, I really don't like losing 3h to record a 5min video :(

I'm pretty sure Mathas or someone could do a super tutorial video, much better than me :D

That's mainly why I write information post now, and don't record video no more (like I did with farming, camping etc.)

I could record a "one shot" video where I talk, but then we couldn't post it on our official YT channel, because it'll be full of mistake etc. and people will start to flame :)

Video is a problem to me, beleive me or not, it take me a lot of time, I need to write the texts and Will fix them, and it NEED to be PERFECT because it go on youtube, and this place is like full of troll, so yeah, I really don't like losing 3h to record a 5min video :(

I'm pretty sure Mathas or someone could do a super tutorial video, much better than me :D

That's mainly why I write information post now, and don't record video no more (like I did with farming, camping etc.)

I could record a "one shot" video where I talk, but then we couldn't post it on our official YT channel, because it'll be full of mistake etc. and people will start to flame :)

I can understand that, no problem! You could disable comments, that way the trolls can't talk :P. Alternatively do a video without talking, makes it easier. But yes, it takes a lot of effort to do videos.

Maybe more hostile things in the game would be great in my opinion.

Other than dying from natural causes or zombies and their infectious disease.. yuck!

Maybe like..

SOMETHING?! God?! Every zombie survival simulator has players vs. zombies or player vs. player it needs something like.. Bears.. Wolves... Killer Rabbits.. OH! Maybe.. a ManBearPig Easter-egg type thingy! 

Maybe more hostile things in the game would be great in my opinion.

Other than dying from natural causes or zombies and their infectious disease.. yuck!

Maybe like..

SOMETHING?! God?! Every zombie survival simulator has players vs. zombies or player vs player it needs something like.. Bears.. Wolves... Killer Rabbits.. OH! Maybe.. a ManBearPig Easter-egg type thingy! 

There will be other animals and dangers. I heard Feral dogs might be added but they will probably be added waaaaay later in the game

I wonder, how does the game determine how many zombies should be spawned inside a building? Like for instance the upcoming mall will likely be alot more populous than say a small house. Is it a flag that you add along with building construction (In the editor) or is it more like a coordinate that is used?

I am curious because I would very much like to up the number of zeds found in mah asylum :P