The ^<V Game

TinnedEpic

^ I've never been particularly fat, not at all. And I try to stay fit so to avoid that.

< Is much stupider than what most of his friends and acquaintances think, because amazingly enough he's able to hide that inside of him and occasionally show signs of intelligence

V Has either a fear of spiders, being alone, his/her future or all of them combined.

^ Has a massive fear of spiders... to the point where the mere sight of a spider turns me into a crazy ninja where just about anything in the room becomes legible lethal as a throwing weapon.

< Recently found out his camera was broken... after he bought a new charger and batteries for it.

v Thinks R2-D2 is the best character in Star Wars

^ I can sometimes resist tempations like that.

< Can surf the internet for as long as I want, without ever getting tired of it (there's always something new!). But fortunately I have a little bit of self control.

V Can play 1 or more instrument

^ No this is not one of those Magnetic Resonance Angiograms :P

< Had to google that.

v Hypothesis, if all humanity was wiped out down to the very last individual by zombies in a zombie apocolypse. What would happen to the zombies in the long term now humans are no longer around?

^ No this is not one of those Magnetic Resonance Angiograms :P

< Had to google that.

v Hypothesis, if all humanity was wiped out down to the very last individual by zombies in a zombie apocolypse. What would happen to the zombies in the long term now humans are no longer around?

(actually i meant men's rights activist i don't know why i thought to say that i was running out of entertaining things to say i am sorry if i was uncouth or something)

^I expect that The Host would be little to nothing more than pretentious, shallow crap like The Hunger Games.

<Really really hopes he didn't jam his foot in his mouth or something.

v Thinks I've put my foot in my mouth.