The ^<V Game

TinnedEpic

^  I'm not pretty sure what are you talking about, but ok, maybe I am being watched by the eye.

< When I poop, it hurts, doesn't bleed, but it always hurts. I think it's because the amount of matter that I always do. Any solution?

v Have a dog called "Don Crapgold Mountain III".

^ Can't sing worth a bag full of shiihs. Can mix, perform, arrange, hit keys, and drum, but just can't sing.

< Watched Night of the Living Dead, Day of the Dead, and most of 28 Weeks Later for the first time today.

v Plays and enjoys playing Project Zomboid.

^ Oddly enough, has almost only died at the motel aside from a handful of cases, and excluding last stand and previous versions.

< Inherited mother's horrendous sense of aesthetic and taste.

v Speculates on how the earth would have turned out had the peaceful, artistic, pagan Neanderthals not been outed by the determined, ruthless Homo Sapiens.

^ Earth wouldn't have developed sentient life as Neanderthals never developed agriculture and farming to overcome the food shortage which wiped out every species of human on the planet except homo-sapian who developed this method of producing their own food to overcome this challenge. Most like the earth would be a much more stable and green place.

< Knows that there were at one point in history 7 distinct species of humanity spread across the globe, only Homo-Sapian however survived. mainly because Homo-sapian hunted & ate all the others to extinction however also was the first and only species to develop Agriculture and Farming to overcome what is thought to be a food shortage.

v Didn't know that Homo-Sapians also interbred with Neanderthals and in turn a tiny percentage of human DNA is actually Neanderthal DNA.

^ Doesn't like dancing, is weirded out when others do it. All of it just looks really crappy to me.

< Wonders if Tinned knows that the instances of neanderthal DNA have almost exclusively been found in people of European and southwest Asian descent.

v Has read and fully grasped the content, allegory, and message of one of Aldous Huxley's best novels, Brave New World.