Howdy Everyone just figured i'de make a little tribute for the game, its not much but I wanted to do it. All the pictures are from google images, so im sorry if someones work is in this video, just let me know, i'll give credit where its do. The video cuts are from me using fraps. Hopefully you enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgVhNEh2pq4&feature=youtu.be

It's nice that you tried but the resolution is bad and to be honest it's doesn't have sense.

And the music...maybe is just me but the music is awful.

I dident try, I did.   Also i seem to have this issue alot with the resolution, im only useing microsoft movie maker then youtube + Fraps, so of course this is taking its toll to it. And ideas? The Slide show wasent made to make sense,that's art. The music ahh yes the breaker of any deal. i Truthfully diddent know what to use 

It's nice that you tried but the resolution is bad and to be honest it's doesn't have sense.

And the music...maybe is just me but the music is awful.

I dident try, I did.   Also i seem to have this issue alot with the resolution, im only useing microsoft movie maker then youtube + Fraps, so of course this is taking its toll to it. And ideas? The Slide show wasent made to make sense,that's art. The music ahh yes the breaker of any deal. i Truthfully diddent know what to use 

you tried to make somthing nice but you fail:) ...that is what i tried to say there....and some song's from Two Steps from Hell it's what you need it to make bring that scary feeling 

Better than my first dabbles in Windows Movie Maker, that's for sure :D

Don't be discouraged! Getting better at stuff is a natural process.

Any beginner turning intermediate will look back at his previous work and have a giggle.

Eat a dead rat instead of drinking bleach? :P

Any how, i haven't dispelled a bit, i always try to make the time for things when i can. so here's a video(soon Youtube says 70mins) until upload completed and then i'll post it here. theres no story but thats on your part to make up, as most things in life. I guess in a way the music tells the story,John Harrison writes some creepy music & stuff, the song came from Day of the Dead movie filmed in 85' by George Romero, name of song"Dead Invasion". There Credit where its due and all that & same goes for the YT video in the description!!! (fedora)

Its about time  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwcrSErM39Q

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i had to back up my pc a bit awhile back and lost my recording stuff, but before i get something else, since fraps is not doin it for me, i can seem to get the resolution better, looks good after the recording but after the editing the quality is horrible, and then to youtube, ugh. What do you guys use. 

OBS

thank you sir i'll have another, looks good

I'll warn you, it's as tricky as hell to get working as you want, but it is pretty effective. It can also stream to twitch if youwant, and plugs into many games well

• 2 weeks later...

OBS

thank you sir i'll have another, looks good

I'll warn you, it's as tricky as hell to get working as you want, but it is pretty effective. It can also stream to twitch if youwant, and plugs into many games well

Now that i've worked with it some more, boy you wernt kidding, but everything is is working nicely now,thanks again

Archived