Dynamic Zombies/Zombie Map Migration

Zapp Brannigan

I think a dev might've mentioned this before, but I think PZ needs dynamic zombie spawning, not just set amounts. Various external events and scripting can cause zombies to move in from the borders into the map and make the overall zombie density higher, and some events can make it less dense. Then the current 'metagame' in the game can make these zombies migrate within the map itself, just like the zombies do now. This ensures that the players can never truly 'clear out' the map and will always have a challenge after a while, even if they've cleared out an urban area. Zombies could still come in high numbers to the area. But it also means there will be areas with fewer zombies and days when there are fewer overall.

So tl;dr, add in zombie spawns in the corners of the map to bring in fresh zombies to populate the map dynamically.

I've survived a little over 2 months, Still have yet to run out of Zombies, I suppose it may be limited, but with the Ambient Noises causing Migrations and what have you, It'll take some time before you run out.

But I Absolutely agree, Keeping a Constant flow of Zombies coming in from the Map edges would be great.

The Game used to have this but it was taken out for some reason. I heard they might re add it when NPCS are out.

It was due to multiple complaints that the moving hordes weren't working appealingly enough and that they spawned in chunks. The devs decided then to take it back to nerf it so it'd work better.

So yup, planned.