Having trouble installing maps on mac

Brannty

Looked around and didn't see anything on this, so apologies if its been answered...

I'm following the directions to the best of my ability, but not sure if there is a different process for OS X. I've downloaded/unzipped the map files for Dreadwood and Bedford, and dropped them into:

Library>Application Support>Steam>SteamApps>Common>ProjectZomboid...

...but nothing seems to want to load once I restart the game. Is my location correct or am I off? 

Yes, that should be the correct folder. I don't know how drag n drop works in Macs but if you check your projectzomboid/media/maps folder, you should find the mod map folder there. If it's not there you've done something wrong. But check that out.

Dont know in mac, but with the 26 release, overwriting the files doesn't work, you have to put it as a mod.

Follow the instructions in this post http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/6672-bedford-falls-test-v2/page-8#entry104275

and be aware that you have to do this in the zomboid that is in the user folder (idk where is in mac), NOT in the steam,steamapps/common.... folder.

After that, you can load the maps in the mods option of the game.