More Guns Mod 0.9.0

Blackbeard06

*Edit currently Does not work for build 26, working on fixing the issue. could use some help as my modding knowledge is not so great.*

This is my first mod and am proud to release it.

This mod adds 2 weapons into the game.

S&W M&P 9mm

and

Mossberg 500

I've designed this mod to be as lightweight as possible so, for now, until I get more comfortable with modding, I have used the default pictures (pistol and shotgun). This also helps minimize bugs.

I have tweeked the specifications for each weapon so you should notice a difference when using them. They will also spawn in areas that a pistol or shotgun would normally spawn.

I keep my work open, so you do have permission to edit as you please, just please give proper credit where it is due.

Mirror (Google Drive):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0oYjvIxr8lKQ256STFXVmhtaXc/edit?usp=sharing

Nicely done sir! Especially for a first mod. If you get something going you might be making yourself the next Just Another Weapon Mod. That one's only compatible with build 23 and 25.

assuming you actually mean the Yet Another Weapon mod, that works just fine on build 26 as well. been using it for a while now.

Nicely done sir! Especially for a first mod. If you get something going you might be making yourself the next Just Another Weapon Mod. That one's only compatible with build 23 and 25.

assuming you actually mean the Yet Another Weapon mod, that works just fine on build 26 as well. been using it for a while now.

Is that so? I have it and a couple other mods equipped with it and it just won't work...

how did you install it? simplest way is just open the mod folder, grab the NCYawMod folder inside and place it in the games mod folder. then go in game, mods menu, activate it by making sure the little green check mark appears then restart the game.

thats the way i have done it 6 times now, as i tend to reinstall every couple weeks.

to be clear, you guys are not adding it to the mod folder in the steam files are you? cause that's a mistake.

you need to find the separate Zomboid folder, usually in C drive (C:\Users\yourname\Zomboid), and add it to that mod folder. this is also where you will find your Last Stand, Survival, Sandbox and MP save game folders

sometimes you have to hit a few houses before you find stuff.

how did you install it? simplest way is just open the mod folder, grab the NCYawMod folder inside and place it in the games mod folder. then go in game, mods menu, activate it by making sure the little green check mark appears then restart the game.

thats the way i have done it 6 times now, as i tend to reinstall every couple weeks.

to be clear, you guys are not adding it to the mod folder in the steam files are you? cause that's a mistake.

you need to find the separate Zomboid folder, usually in C drive (C:\Users\yourname\Zomboid), and add it to that mod folder. this is also where you will find your Last Stand, Survival, Sandbox and MP save game folders

Well it might be the fact that I'm playing on Bedford Falls...

so am i. in fact i sometimes stream from bedford, with the YAW weapon working

so am i. in fact i sometimes stream from bedford, with the YAW weapon working

Weird...