Construction over haul

Salvag3

I love building, it's my fav thing to do in zomboid, now that multi player is here it's great to build forts and homes for myself and other players.

My idea is two fold:

1) have the ability to open a construction menu that you would need a notebook/paper and pen/pencil to use. With it open you can build just like you build in game but all you would be doing is making a plan, you could then gather mats and while holding the plan or by reading the plan you can just tell your guy to start building and he follows the building plan. This would allow you to do a few things, see the materials your going to need to build it, also more than one copy of the plan could be made with a copy plan option or the ability to study and learn the plan. That way two or more people could be on the same page as far as building with less micro managing.

2) a way besides stairs to go up a level because it can be down right silly to build something like a 6x6 wide watch tower 4 levels up, the construction process ends up looking like some thing out of a MC Essier painting. A ladder or something that's not 4 tiles long would be helpful.