Propane Tanks

doomblood66

Just want some clarity on the propane tanks, can we pick them up? Use them for other things other then the obvious BBQ? I've been doing some homework and found that you CAN use propane with some fridges... Most Motorhomes today use them!!

I want to use them as makeshift "last resort" weapons. Place them strategically around my safehouse so that if a horde busts through my door, I can let them all flood into the house, detonate one tank, and chain detonate the rest and turn the house into a blazing shell.

I highly doubt I'll be able to do that, but I can dream.

I want to use them as makeshift "last resort" weapons. Place them strategically around my safehouse so that if a horde busts through my door, I can let them all flood into the house, detonate one tank, and chain detonate the rest and turn the house into a blazing shell.

Um, YES PLEASE.

Other than that I'd like to see them power some other things. I'm sure they'll eventually have multiple uses.

It'll be a nice new edition.

Um, YES PLEASE.

Other than that I'd like to see them power some other things. I'm sure they'll eventually have multiple uses.

It'll be a nice new edition.

Some houses have things that run off propane (mainly the stoves, mainly as a backup), so we could use it for that. Maybe even be able to wheel barbeques around like the wheelie bin from the old map? Then we could live in our own shack out in the woods, take the tank out of a BBQ to make it lighter, wheel it along to the shack, and BOOM. You can sustain yourself for a few months on that tank as long as you hunt meat to cook.

I think they should add an old VW camper van or some other recreational vehicle (no longer able to run) to the map.  (It would essentially be another building, albeit small.)  It would contain a stove and small refrigerator (half capacity) running off a propane tank.  You could keep the stove/frig running forever as long as you kept up the propane supply.  It would not provide much protection from zombies though. 

I had a butane fridge once (aka Einstein refrigerator), they work surprisingly well, but I doubt you'd find one of these things around these days on any place with electricity. But if you found one it would probably work with just a bit of cleaning.