Passage of time

zeroboywd

Ok so for me it feels like days go by at lightning speed. I do a little inventory management in my cabin and I have to sleep... a whole day wasted. Does anyone know how complex it would be to slow down the passage of time? Maybe extend the length of a 24hr period by 1.5 normal? I've just started digging around in the lua files and am having a lot of fun tweaking small things here and there but I don't know anything about how the moodlets work and I could see how tweaking time could feasibly interfere with them. But I figure adjusting it wouldn't be too unbalancing because while you have more time to mess around during the day you will also have to sleep for more real time, thus leaving you more exposed. But if the moodlets are based in real time instead of game time I can see how this could become a problem, going to bed at 9PM and getting up at 1AM. 

Its a realism thing, everone alive IRL wants more time but we don't get to stretch it out =P

I had some fun with mods and it does make for fun little side jaunts but I'm starting to think maybe the devs know what their doing with the difficulty of survival mode