More Traits For Project Zomboid.

Ghoul

I have been playing for around a week now, I've died 13 times and I love this game  :evil:
While playing through I thought about some of the traits since a lot of the traits are following a Meta. 

Negatives 

-Hydrophobic. -2: Panic's near big bodies of water, panic increases in rain.

-Rhinitis. -2: Chance of sneezing within long grass.

-Blood lust. -4: Must fight in order to reduce being bored. (Magazines, journals and newspapers don't benefit)

-Pescetarianism. -4: Can only eat vegetables and fish, meat has a chance of making you sick. 

-Paranoid. -2: Being around NPC or players for too long makes your panic increase.

-Hemophilia: -4: Bleed out time decreases. 

-Achluophobia -4: At night or in complete darkness your character increases panic. (Streetlamps and lights reduce this). 

Positives

-Solar Powered +3: Drowsiness reduces decrease while walking in sunlight. 

-People's Front +3: reduces panic around NPCs.

-Daydreamer +3: Standing idle doesn't make your character bored.

-Ration Keeper +6: Using half the item adds up to 75% benefit rather than 50%. (doesn't apply to a 1/4 or a whole) 

-Pack Rat +6: Carrying two of any items reduces the second/multiple of that item's weight by 50%.

-Quick Leaner +6: Maintains book multipliers 25% longer.

Just thought it would be something to consider, I understand the argument (More negatives can be manipulated for more positives, but I feel that a lot of the traits mentioned are balanced)  

I got a few I'd like to add onto here:

Negatives-

Neuroticism: -6 Negative emotional effects are doubled for anger, anxiety, sadness, and panic

Butterfingers: -2 Takes longer to scavenge and equip/draw weapon

Reclusive: -4 More difficult to befriend NPCs and build relationships with

Bipolar: -6 very likely to be aggressive/enraged at other NPCs

Slow: -2 Take longer to read through skill books and receive a lower skill boost from them

Racist/Intolerant/Misogynistic: -6 permanent negative relations to NPCs of a randomly chosen ethnicity, gender, or religion

Positives-

Social Butterfly: +4 Easier to befriend NPCs and build relationships with them

Dexterous: +2 faster scavenge time and decreased weapon equip/draw

Religious: +1 small happiness buff when carrying a religious book your character follows

Focused: +2 Skill book read time decreased and gain a higher skill boost from them

Iron Gut: +4 Less likely to get sick from raw or rotten food, lowered negative moodle effects for eating burnt food

What about some skills that provide both an advantage and disadvantage: e.g. Thorough: Slower to read, bigger skill boost +0. Or ones that are good in some situations but bad in others that would also provide +0.

I've got a few, but most are thought up on the spot.

Positive first,

Eidetic memory +12: All books may be read at anytime. Reading the level 3 skill book would give xp bonus for level 1-3, so forth.

Bookworm +6: 100% more XP from skill books, 15+ happiness from all books

Creative +4: 10%+ XP

Tough +6: 50%- damage from zombie attacks and falling.

Quick +4: 15% faster run speed

Hardy +3: 20%- damage from zombie attacks and falling

Stealthy +6: when sneaking, Zombies can't hear you, NPCs 75%- perception radius

Gun nut +10: Always hit with a pistol/rifle, shotguns 10% more spread, (Aiming starts at lvl 5 so the skill is not useless)

A couple traits that cost nothing and are worth nothing, as they have double meanings

Merciful 0: may not attack other survivors unless directly attacked, social interactions increase by 50%.

Sociopath -6: no buff/minus for emotions, but cannot interact with NPCs except to fight/insult

Negatives now

Inept -8: 10%- xp

Pacifist -4: 15%- to hit with pistol/shotgun/rifle (15%- spread instead of 15%- to hit with shotgun)

Conservationist -12: 1 unhappiness for chopping down a tree,

Slow -4: 15%- run speed

Frail -6: 50%+ damage from zombie attacks/falling

ADHD -10: Food burns 150% faster, and tasks take 33% longer. Books read 75% slower

OCD -2: panic when you see food in the same cupboard as items, so forth.

Hyperhydrosis (from a mod) -4: use water 2x as fast (NOT 10x LIKE IN THE MOD)

Panphobia -12: Always at max panic, beta blockers only work when there are no other factors for panic around.

Abiblaphobia -8: Max panic until a book is read. Reading keeps panic from Abiblaphobia from returning for 3 days.