Firestation & looting inside.

misterdark999

Hi survivor before exposing my idea, I warn you because I am a french guy so if my english is bad sorry for that.

Sorry if that idea is allready explain.

So my idea is to implant a firestation (like the title indicates) to find some axes inside and a new item : a quencher !

Because in project zomboid there is no way to extinguish a fire and it's baffling when we are in front off our house in fire..

With that we can implant a new trading cart for steam "Spiffo the fireman"  :cool:

And why not a new skin of zombies with fireman suit but this zombie can only spawn inside the building of fireman.

So thanks for reading and comment this idea !

And sorry for my english  ^_^

Firestation would be a good and realistic addition to any town in my opinion. Also the fire extinguisher too would definitely be useful (maybe even for a spot of fighting).

PS. English is understandable so don't sweat it :)

Firestation would be a good and realistic addition to any town in my opinion. Also the fire extinguisher too would definitely be useful (maybe even for a spot of fighting).

Yes, I don't think about that, the extinguisher is heavy so this makes the character is quickly tired.

PS. English is understandable so don't sweat it :)

Thanks ! :D