Rocks are my friends

Wilson SDS

Yes, rocks are my friends, they keep my heart warm in the coldest of the nights. =D

What i am suggesting is to grab some stones and put then on the fire, after they are hot you can put then besides some cloth or pillow and get a nice and warm night even after the campfire fire ends.

cold maybe not, but having a good night of sleep yes.

and rocks you can find it in almost anyplace in floor, if you are walking some big distances in the cold, the extra weight of a blanket that you skip to carry can help you a lot.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, rocks are my friends, they keep my heart warm in the coldest of the nights. =D

What i am suggesting is to grab some stones and put then on the fire, after they are hot you can put then besides some cloth or pillow and get a nice and warm night even after the campfire fire ends.

You been playing too much "don't starve".

Kidding aside, Les Strout suggest something along these lines but more like in using what is arround at the time.

Carrying stones is just silly!

You can heat a wall or rock face with the campfire.

You can dig a hole and heat it with the campfire.

And so on...

Throwing rocks is good idea, but I need a nice big rock bigger than my palm and bash heads and get splashed by blood on the face.

Let's make use of the rock as a blunt weapon & compared to other weapons it has infinite use. We could also have an option of crafting rock slingers or slingshots as a silent projectile weapon.

"I want see blood! I want to bathe in their blood! I want to bathe in their blood for a week! Now, kill them all!"