[HELP] Installing Bedrock Falls and other Maps?

Gauge.Adkins

First of all I am new to the PZ community having followed the game for about a year, and let me start by saying I am blown away by what talented individuals are doing with this game. However, I am having trouble installing maps into the game. Let me tell you what I have done, and perhaps you can correct me where I went wrong.

I downloaded the BF map from the given link on the site, then proceeded to extract all of the contents to the base project zomboid file, looking like this (C:\Users\Gauge Adkins\Zomboid) 

Once extracted I am left with a folder titled media inside of the main Zomboid folder. This however has not caused the description of Maulden to change, or even a new map selection to appear in my game.

The map is crucial for me and my friends to play on the online community, (many servers requiring this game and various other mods)

I have no folder deemed PZ in any STEAM folder, that solution may be null and void

Please if you can help tell me where I have gone wrong, or what I should try to do in order to continue troubleshooting.

Thank You for your time, A Huge fan of the work

-Gauge Adkins

If that is the case, then I cant find my common zomboid folder. The only zomboid folder I can find is one under my users section in my C drive. Heck I don't even have a steam apps folder. I am using windows 8 right now, does that have anything to do with it?

Thanks.

-Gauge Adkins