Gas station - first try at making a building

cmseter

Wow, this is really cool! Would be sweet as a safehouse to, because of what it features. Car garage could be used as a crafting materials place, or for storing cars, (if implemented,) I like it's design too, it seems really thought out. You're very good at this sort of thing.

Very nice! For a first building it is very detailed and professional looking, you should contact RingoD123 and see if you can't contribute a few things to the community map project(s), I am sure he would be more than happy to use such a good looking building. And I am certain you would like to have your buildings on a map and being enjoyed by hundreds of people on the internet.

Go for it! (clyde) (my 2nd or 3rd clyde ever goes to you)

Thanks for all the positive comments!

you should contact RingoD123 and see if you can't contribute a few things to the community map project(s)

I'll do that and see if he wants me to do anything,

thanks man

/Peter

• 1 month later...

Kind of an old topic here but still.. things I would change:

Walls and floors dont realy fit, for example carpet in a gas station is not very common.

The toilets are too big, I suggest making the storage room a little bigger and the toilets smaller.

You might want to divide toilets for men and women.

You got some nice detail there thats a good thing. Not everyone knows how to create detail but I think you got it.

• 2 months later...
Walls and floors dont realy fit, for example carpet in a gas station is not very common.

The toilets are too big, I suggest making the storage room a little bigger and the toilets smaller.

You might want to divide toilets for men and women.

Good points, thanks!

I'll rework the gas station a bit.

/Peter