Crowbar Utility and Sewer System

drunkenkrogan

One Thing that has been annoying me is how near useless the crowbar has been in the game. Sure its a very durable weapon, but because it tires characters out so fast and has no other uses, most people avoi picking one up

They are quite the versatile tool and hopefully something can be added where you can pop open locked doors, windows, and maybe other items that could be sealed later like crates. It doesn't make sense that you can only smash windows and doors open with one, but can't take the quieter  and easier approach of prying them open. Another thing is that they could give you an option of lifting up manhole covers which brings to the next part of this suggestion; Sewer exploration.

If not able to be added into the game, then maybe a mod, but it would be interesting to delve into the sewer system below the towns. On the positive side, they are alternate routes to get from one side of a town to another, and can hide from zombies topside. On the negative aspects, sewers are not a good place for your health, too dark to see where your going without a light, zombies could already be roaming down there, and a good rainstorm can flood parts of the sewer, making places inaccessible.

Yeah. I don't really have a strong view on this topic. Sounds cool, is it realistic? 

I know nothing about sewers.

Couldn't find much. Apparently it depends on the city. Some cities have big spacious sewer systems. Others are small. Like almost crouching. And also apparently most of this smaller sewers run normally half full... 

Maybe after the water goes, they could be accessible. ?

I really don't know much about the topic, and couldn't find much information online.