Build Grave Markers

Tuntah

To mark where the fallen spent their last moments.

I'm thinking an ability to right click>Build>GraveMarker/Cross/Whatever.

It would use 2 planks and 2 nails. just a simple wooden cross that could be placed standing out of the ground (think fence post) that you could put where you previously died as a memorial, or just use to make your home/fort/shack look more imposing.

A neat thing that might be able to be with this is have them attract Zeds the same way a campfire does.

Or maybe attract them if you have more than 3 built in close proximity.

Don't know if it could be done (My modding ability consists of item creation and recipes. Strictly .txt script work. haven't figured out the Lua...) but I think it would be nice to have a mod for.

To mark where the fallen spent their last moments.

I'm thinking an ability to right click>Build>GraveMarker/Cross/Whatever.

It would use 2 planks and 2 nails. just a simple wooden cross that could be placed standing out of the ground (think fence post) that you could put where you previously died as a memorial, or just use to make your home/fort/shack look more imposing.

A neat thing that might be able to be with this is have them attract Zeds the same way a campfire does.

Or maybe attract them if you have more than 3 built in close proximity.

Don't know if it could be done (My modding ability consists of item creation and recipes. Strictly .txt script work. haven't figured out the Lua...) but I think it would be nice to have a mod for.

It could also be used for the NPCs in your group that have died once they are in. Like buriyng them in the backyard of the safehouse. Just like they do in The Walking Dead. That would be awesome! ;)