Build 25 & 26 Issue

Sergeantbm

Question

Can you upload a dxdiag.exe report of your system to pastebin.com and link it here? It'll be available in the Start menu.

And how is that done? I have Win XP, and I dont see it there...

Press Win+R on your keyboard, type dxdiag into the dialog that pops up, click on "Save all information", open the text file that dxdiag just created, and paste its contents here like so:

[spoiler]Your stuff goes here [/spoiler]

Nothing paricularly wrong with it. I mean, you have a better version of the Core Duo than my little laptop and plenty of video RAM, apparently, with as up to date a driver as you can probably get for XP and that GPU.

I mean, I can replicate your problem simply by deleting the Characters texture pack, so I have no idea why this isn't just "working" for you. :cry:

Nothing paricularly wrong with it. I mean, you have a better version of the Core Duo than my little laptop and plenty of video RAM, apparently, with as up to date a driver as you can probably get for XP and that GPU.

I mean, I can replicate your problem simply by deleting the Characters texture pack, so I have no idea why this isn't just "working" for you. :cry:

Is there another hotfix? if not that's fine I can just play without 3D models.