JonSyn

Here is a screenshot of the error when turning on destroy mode.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/swa1a9x8wswhqrv/Screenshot%202014-05-21%2001.19.14.png

waterpipes mod is messing with it thats why.

thats a error with your ISDestroyStuffAction.lua

im guessing your version of that lua file is older then the one used in build26 or waterpipes mod changed it.

RainCollectorBarrel.OnDestroyIsoThumpable(self.item, nil)

thats line 83 of ISDestroyStuffAction.lua for me . id assume the new RainCollectorBarrel.lua for waterpipes mod changes something.

When i move arround with tele i keep getting this error:

attempted index: getRoom of non-table: null-------------------------------------

----

STACK TRACE

-----------------------------------------

function: showDebugger -- file: admintools.lua line # 113

It keeps repeating it for a while but works in the end.

before you teleport turn off coords viewer :)

it cant grab your current coords so it spams that error.

My Christmas list :P

A way to dupe objects.

A way to delete items.

A way to cycle through players

Showing player made construction in some special colour on the admin map.

A way to show the display name ID of an object.

already have a way to delete items in inventory figured out, working on a way to delete them from the ground, shouldnt be hard.

duplicating items in inventory shouldnt be hard either.

by display id you mean like "Base.Axe" or "camping.CampfireKit"?  thats easy i can put that in the next version too.

yeah  /additem "Base.Axe"  gives you a axe. at some point all the items will be in the admin tools item spawner tho and once i can get the thing to pull a player list youll be able to spawn to yourself or to other players.

After taking a look at the code and playing around with the tools (which ROCK) i came up with something that would really help me.

I noticed that the dispose of corpse function, checks the clicked square for a body in order to display the context menu.

Now, as i noticed in admin map, a whole grid is loaded and apparently available for checking.

Would it be possible to do an iterative FOR function to search (length x width) the cells of that grid for corpses and dispose of them?

Indeed, i think the thing most of us server admins would love would be.

1. a server cleanup function either automatic or not. (corpses, blood)

2. ability for any player to delete zombie corpses, not just admins. (not sure if your mod does that, have not tried it out)

3. refresh zombie population.

they would make me so happy ^.^

the other stuff would just be gravy.

there's a way to work on build 25? 

the build 26 crash the game of some of my friends because they only have the onboard video card, and I want to play with then and also have the server open to more people

edit:

(The V2 window don't appears)

the build 26 crash the game of some of my friends because they only have the onboard video card, and I want to play with then and also have the server open to more people

edit:

ill try to get a copy to work on build 25 for you.

i recently caught limes disease and have been pretty much bed ridden for almost a week, can barely move my arms and fingers to type right now. have had a 103+ degree temperature for almost 6 days doctors got me on all kinds of meds right now , soon as i can actually do something ill start messing with this again. hopefully only another day or two and ill be back to normal.

edit:

ill try to get a copy to work on build 25 for you.

i recently caught limes disease and have been pretty much bed ridden for almost a week, can barely move my arms and fingers to type right now. have had a 103+ degree temperature for almost 6 days doctors got me on all kinds of meds right now , soon as i can actually do something ill start messing with this again. hopefully only another day or two and ill be back to normal.

Damn, that really sucks.

My best wishes for a fast and good recovery.

thanks guys

fever seems to be pretty much gone today, every joint in my body still aches but at least im not cooking my brain now and i can finally think somewhat normally again. after about 10 minutes siting in this chair im ready to lay back down tho, better then before tho. you guys take it easy.

• 2 weeks later...

for build 27 this will have to be run as a mod, so if your looking to use a mod pack then just add this to it or if you like you can use my servers mod pack

-snip-

it has some goodies in it and ill be doing alot more for it.

That's the mod you use for your server. Does this mean everyone joining our server has to download this mod or just the admins?

admin tools is in the mod so if you make someone admin they get the tools soon as they log back in, if you install it to the game folder on build 27 you wont be able to join any servers you are not admin on because of the new checksum.

yeah its got my radio chat .

So i've run into a slight issue here.

I downloaded you admintools and did ask you said to (Place media folder inside project zomboid. Overwrite files) And after i did that i started my server cause i wanted to go test it. I start up project zomboid and all i get is the normal startup then after the warning i hear the music but i have a completly dark screen for about 5 seconds and then my game crashs.

So i look further into the forums and apparently theres an alternative download i have to put into mods due to it being build 27. So i remove the admin tools file from media and place the other files in replace and everything start up the game and i get the EXACT same thing.

Do you know why or is it somthing i've done wrong??

(Playing on resolution 1440 x 900 BTW)

Edit: I'm reinstalling Project Zomboid ATM and going to try again. I'll redit and tell you what happens. Just so i know for sure however. Am i placing it into media like your main post says or am i following what you later said and putting it in mods (as of build 27)

Jonsyn, I gotta ask, how do you upload a mod for a server? Without doing that your mod won't work, and I can't figure out how to do that.

What she meant jonsyn is: How to configure the mod being loaded correctly. Additionally the problem with BrutalKeyV1 loaded is that we can't check lua checksums. Maybe this is due recipes being overwritten on server where as on client the original recipes will be checked again resulting in a checksum error?