JonSyn

Your mod does not work for me anymore, it used to thought.

I am pretty sure I am missing files or something.

Could you make a video tutorial or just send me the files?

can you tell me what folder you put it into and ill just walk you thru it.

hey dude seems like a cool mod but i cant install it... multiple of my friends have tried to install it and we cant figure it out. If any of you can add me on skype or give me a different explanation on how to install i would be very grateful btw im a youtuber and i can post a tut on it once i figure out how. My name on skype is ***************. 

well it dosnt teleport ppl to you or you to specific ppl. but it lets admins teleport wherever they want.

do you know where the project zombod game folder is?

usually c:/program files(86)/steam/steam apps/common/ProjectZomboid

you want to goto the client folder inside that folder so its

c:/program files(86)/steam/steam apps/common/ProjectZomboid/media/lua/client

now in the client folder make a new folder named Mods

inside the new Mods folder place the AdminTools folder

that is all you need to do if you want to run it just on your client,that means only you can use it as long as your admin.

if your looking to start all your players in a spacific spot when they start a new char i have a file for that.

but it may be a pain to setup for you.

here is the info to give a custom spawn select so all players can start in one spot....

this is all done server side .

inside servertest.ini is a line named SpawnRegions=  change it to

SpawnRegions=servertest_spawnregions.lua

this is my servertest_SpawnRegions.lua, if you dont have one in the server folder just copy and paste this to a .txt file and save it as a .lua file

function SpawnRegions()  return {    { name = "Muldraugh, KY", file = "media/maps/Muldraugh, KY/spawnpoints.lua" },    { name = "West Point, KY", file = "media/maps/West Point, KY/spawnpoints.lua" },    { name = "Together, Test", file = "c:/Users/JonSyn/Zomboid/Server/servertest_spawnpoints.lua" },	  }end

notice the line "Together, Test" its the file path to the servertest custom spawn points make sure to change it to fit your file path.

this is my servertest_spawnpoints.lua , copy it to a .txt file then save as a .lua file just like before and make sure its in the server folder.

-- This file was automatically generated when the server was first started.-- It defines a custom spawn point that spawns the player in Twiggy's Bar in West Point.function SpawnPoints()	return {		unemployed = {			{ worldX = 40, worldY = 22, posX = 67, posY = 201 }        },        policeofficer = {			{ worldX = 40, worldY = 22, posX = 67, posY = 201 }        },        constructionworker = {			{ worldX = 40, worldY = 22, posX = 67, posY = 201 }        },        securityguard = {			{ worldX = 40, worldY = 22, posX = 67, posY = 201 }        },        parkranger = {			{ worldX = 40, worldY = 22, posX = 67, posY = 201 }        },        fireofficer = {			{ worldX = 40, worldY = 22, posX = 67, posY = 201 }			}	}end

if you want it to spawn at a new place besides twiggys bar then goto the PZ map and change the X,Y coords to whatever you like just make sure its the same for all professions through out the file.

you can even add in more random spawns this way.

Really dont understand your install instrusctions.

i unzip the file all that its there is admintools folder no media folder to copy that step 3 says.

so rightnow i just have a folder on my desktop with admintools folder in it hwere does it go from here??

im running a server on the same computer that i am playing on

well it dosnt teleport ppl to you or you to specific ppl. but it lets admins teleport wherever they want.

do you know where the project zombod game folder is?

usually c:/program files(86)/steam/steam apps/common/ProjectZomboid

you want to goto the client folder inside that folder so its

c:/program files(86)/steam/steam apps/common/ProjectZomboid/media/lua/client

now in the client folder make a new folder named Mods

inside the new Mods folder place the AdminTools folder

that is all you need to do if you want to run it just on your client,that means only you can use it as long as your admin.

if your looking to start all your players in a spacific spot when they start a new char i have a file for that.

but it may be a pain to setup for you.

try that^^  i need to update the instructions on the main page.

• 1 month later...

I've installed your mod and when I boot everything up the Cords show in the bottom left. However I can't seem to open up the menu to actually use the mod. I press the Home key on my keyboard and nothing happens. Any help?

hmm, ill look into it, but if the coords show then the admin tools menu should show by pressing home key.

you are a admin on your server?

Yes I can use commands and such. Is there any way to maybe remap the key? Or any solution?

Is their a way to Let admins have this Mod on, without disabling the LUA checker?

Also, It would be nice to have the ability to spawn other players to the Admin's location (Helps when people get stuck in glitches)

Also, A Spawn button for Planks and Nails so that Non-Admins can be given them as rewards or help building. Rarther than the Admin having to build it.