JonSyn

• 2 weeks later...

It's not even working for me in build 29.3 anymore.

More info would be great! Maybe someone here can help you/test specific stuff.

It just don't work no more.. I followed the instructions and then when I press Alt + Home nothing pops up.

• 1 month later...

oi, hi guys

been kinda busy and everytime i think life is going to let me have a little fun i get bitch slapped back lol.

if anyone wants to do some work on tjis mod just message me and ill try to help. i hope to get back into PZ soon but iv been saying that for months. i am really sorry i havent been keeping the admin tools active, i havnt exactly been home to be on the pc lol.

i hope to be more active now tho........ hopefully.

any idea how to fix the issue that I hit your preset buttons to teleport and all of a sudden my screen went black, I can see all my gui stuff but not the world around me, I can't teleport anywhere as I get the error that says LoadCellBinaryChunk: NO SUCH LOT world_46_33.lotpack

I'm stuck as an admin and not able to go anywhere in game...

any idea how to fix the issue that I hit your preset buttons to teleport and all of a sudden my screen went black, I can see all my gui stuff but not the world around me, I can't teleport anywhere as I get the error that says LoadCellBinaryChunk: NO SUCH LOT world_46_33.lotpack

I'm stuck as an admin and not able to go anywhere in game...

if you go to the files for the mod youll see a section containing the location names and coords, with teleporting, if you happen to teleport off the map you cant ever get back in lol. so take a look for the admintools2.lua fila and scroll to the bottom to find a section that is like this......

--Muldraugh Teleporterfunction Sunstar()		getPlayer():setY(9814);		getPlayer():setX(10622);endfunction Offices()		getPlayer():setY(10338);		getPlayer():setX(10698);endfunction Railyard()		getPlayer():setX(11623);		getPlayer():setY(9850);endfunction LMill()		getPlayer():setX(10340);		getPlayer():setY(9649);endfunction LogCo()		getPlayer():setX(10318);		getPlayer():setY(9353);endfunction ConSite()		getPlayer():setX(10078);		getPlayer():setY(9596);endfunction MiniMall()		getPlayer():setX(10617);		getPlayer():setY(10338);endfunction Motel()		getPlayer():setX(10910);		getPlayer():setY(9764);endfunction FHouse()		getPlayer():setX(11072);		getPlayer():setY(10643);end-- West Point/Dixie Teleporterfunction LWarehouse()		getPlayer():setX(12122);		getPlayer():setY(7084);endfunction Spiffos()		getPlayer():setX(11977);		getPlayer():setY(6821);endfunction CopShop2()		getPlayer():setX(11914);		getPlayer():setY(6951);endfunction Zippee()		getPlayer():setX(11672);		getPlayer():setY(7073);endfunction Pground()		getPlayer():setX(11419);		getPlayer():setY(6782);endfunction LakeHouse()		getPlayer():setX(10186);		getPlayer():setY(6765);endfunction Gas2Go()		getPlayer():setX(11613);		getPlayer():setY(8307);endfunction Cabin()		getPlayer():setX(11246);		getPlayer():setY(8954);endfunction Smarket()		getPlayer():setX(11669);		getPlayer():setY(8805);end-- Bedford Teleporterfunction Admin()		getPlayer():setX(11367);		getPlayer():setY(10893);endfunction Spiffos3()		getPlayer():setX(13401);		getPlayer():setY(11203);endfunction Bank2()		getPlayer():setX(13889);		getPlayer():setY(11223);endfunction Ghouse()		getPlayer():setX(14304);		getPlayer():setY(10728);endfunction CopShop()		getPlayer():setX(13834);		getPlayer():setY(10884);endfunction Farm()		getPlayer():setX(13520);		getPlayer():setY(10724);endfunction Manor()		getPlayer():setX(13925);		getPlayer():setY(10547);endfunction NWFarm()		getPlayer():setX(13297);		getPlayer():setY(9955);endfunction Military()		getPlayer():setX(13925);		getPlayer():setY(10111);end

then just edit the coords to your personal licking . also there should be a admin presets section in the adminpresets.lua that looks like this.....

--  presets will be done thru a .ini file eventually but this is a quick fix so admins can have custom coord teleporting-- Admin Window position function windowSpawn()local AX = 100;  -- this moves the window position left and right.local AY = 100;  -- this moves the window position up and down. 	adminWindow = PZadminwindow:new(AX, AY, 230, 400)	adminWindow:addToUIManager();	adminWindow:setVisible(false);end-- Teleporter Presets, goto http://pzmap.crash-override.net  to find the coordinates for where you want to set the 3 presets. use the Coords: area from the website.function preset1()		getPlayer():setX(13925);		getPlayer():setY(10111);end	function preset2()		getPlayer():setX(13925);		getPlayer():setY(10111);endfunction preset3()		getPlayer():setX(13925);		getPlayer():setY(10111);end

the same can be done to it to fine tune where youd like to land. you can also rename the buttons to your liking but remember the buttons name is what links it to the code for its action.... so say you wanna change the "sunstar" button for muldraugh to "mybase", you would look at the upper section of the admintools2.lua and find

function admin5:create()    --Muldraugh Teleport Buttons    self:CreateFeatureButton(0, 0.5, "Sunstar")    self:CreateFeatureButton(1, 0.5, "Offices")	    self:CreateFeatureButton(2, 0.5, "Railyard")

rename "Sunstar" to "MyBase" as such

function admin5:create()    --Muldraugh Teleport Buttons    self:CreateFeatureButton(0, 0.5, "MyBase")    self:CreateFeatureButton(1, 0.5, "Offices")	    self:CreateFeatureButton(2, 0.5, "Railyard")

then scroll down the admintools2.lua a few lines (maybe more) and look for this.....

function admin5:SpawnTools4(button)	local feature = button.internal; 		if feature == "Sunstar" and not admin.isAdmin then        NotAdmin();			elseif feature == "Offices" and not admin.isAdmin then        NotAdmin();	elseif feature == "Railyard" and not admin.isAdmin then        NotAdmin();	elseif feature == "LMill" and not admin.isAdmin then        NotAdmin();	elseif feature == "LogCo" and not admin.isAdmin then        NotAdmin();	elseif feature == "ConSite" and not admin.isAdmin then        NotAdmin();	elseif feature == "MiniMall" and not admin.isAdmin then        NotAdmin();	elseif feature == "Motel" and not admin.isAdmin then        NotAdmin();	elseif feature == "FHouse" and not admin.isAdmin then        NotAdmin();	elseif feature == "LWarehouse" and not admin.isAdmin then        NotAdmin();	elseif feature == "Spiffos" and not admin.isAdmin then        NotAdmin();	elseif feature == "CopShop" and not admin.isAdmin then        NotAdmin();	elseif feature == "Zippee" and not admin.isAdmin then        NotAdmin();	elseif feature == "Pground" and not admin.isAdmin then        NotAdmin();	elseif feature == "LakeHouse" and not admin.isAdmin then        NotAdmin();	elseif feature == "Gas2Go" and not admin.isAdmin then        NotAdmin();	elseif feature == "Cabin" and not admin.isAdmin then        NotAdmin();	elseif feature == "Smarket" and not admin.isAdmin then        NotAdmin();			elseif feature == "Asylum" and not admin.isAdmin then        NotAdmin();	elseif feature == "Spiffos3" and not admin.isAdmin then        NotAdmin();	elseif feature == "Bank2" and not admin.isAdmin then        NotAdmin();	elseif feature == "Ghouse" and not admin.isAdmin then        NotAdmin();	elseif feature == "CopShop" and not admin.isAdmin then        NotAdmin();	elseif feature == "Farm" and not admin.isAdmin then        NotAdmin();	elseif feature == "Manor" and not admin.isAdmin then        NotAdmin();	elseif feature == "NWFarm" and not admin.isAdmin then        NotAdmin();	elseif feature == "Military" and not admin.isAdmin then        NotAdmin();		

and change "Sunstar" to "MyBase" again. then scroll down a little more and look for

--Muldraugh Buttons			elseif feature == "Sunstar" and admin.isAdmin then        Sunstar(); 	    --Zambies();			elseif feature == "Offices" and admin.isAdmin then        Offices(); 	    --Zambies();			elseif feature == "Railyard" and admin.isAdmin then        Railyard(); 	    --Zambies();			elseif feature == "LMill" and admin.isAdmin then        LMill(); 	    --Zambies();			elseif feature == "LogCo" and admin.isAdmin then        LogCo(); 	    --Zambies();			elseif feature == "ConSite" and admin.isAdmin then        ConSite(); 	    --Zambies();			elseif feature == "MiniMall" and admin.isAdmin then        MiniMall(); 	    --Zambies();			elseif feature == "Motel" and admin.isAdmin then        Motel(); 	    --Zambies();			elseif feature == "FHouse" and admin.isAdmin then        FHouse(); 	    --Zambies();		

and change "Sunstar" to "MyBase" and Sunstar(); to MyBase();  . after that scroll down just a littl more and find

--Muldraugh Teleporterfunction Sunstar()		getPlayer():setY(9814);		getPlayer():setX(10622);

and change Sunstar() to MyBase() and put your new coords in

--Muldraugh Teleporterfunction MyBase()		getPlayer():setY(your new coords here);		getPlayer():setX(your new coords here);

hope that makes sence lol and helps.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not to take over this thread, but there has been no activity from JonSyn. To continue this project we've started working on Admin Tools V4. Currently in Closed Testing. If you want to be a part of the testing you must be knowledgeable with LUA and Java. For those who want to have it just to test, you'll have to wait for public release. =)

Currently only for Vanilla and IWBUMS

~Features WIP for v4~

Commonly Used Items List

Quick Items

Changed Name Scheming for Admins talking in chat, and other various blurbs.

/Extinguish fire and Remove Corpses(needing NoFireSpread mod) ----Removed till Mod updated to next non IWBUMS----

~Possible Future Updates~

Teleport other players

Detailed Mapviewer

Chaos Mode(Gunshots Galore, Thunder a Plenty, Choppers deployed, Rain rain rain, Zombies Spawn in 5's every couple seconds around players)

Trait editor and auto skill leveler

/Noclip others

/Addexp to others

Enhanced Random loot dropper

Customizable Admin Color for Chat

--Ability to press UP and reuse previous chat again

--Allow /help to be displayed again

Credits page

~~~Others to come~~~

dwofyR7.jpg

LtfluYd.jpg

thank you so much. running a server that has plans to do food drops is a pain in the butt, having to manually spawn each can of beans, or soup or a ham ....

what you posted above will be a finger saver. cannot wait till this is released

i notice there is no peanut butter sandwich, cheese sandwich, or cupcakes

Our rework is pretty server specific for now. I will release the updated Admin Tools upon completing and balancing of some of the features.

---Added/Changed---

*AddXp does all skills now (including First Aid, Maintenance, Guard, and Foraging)

*NoClip control added for Build 31+ admins

*ItemList added (List of 85% of all items in PZ at the moment, updated to Build 31)

*Teleport locations in West Point/Dixie were changed drastically to fit our server needs, needs balancing still

*"Weapons" tab changed to "Items" tab and is basically a mess of certain essentials, we use this to avoid opening the ItemList in some cases.
*Ability to use "Farm" menu without a warning pop up about a missing sound file. 

Possible stuff is listed a few posts up in Zeek's post.

All credit should go to JonSyn for an amazing tool, I merely updated and expanded it a bit  :ph34r: 

Updated Ref:
1iUyXb5.png