JonSyn

Is their a way to Let admins have this Mod on, without disabling the LUA checker?

Nope.

So it's either turn it off and don't tell anyone, Or force everyone to download them?

I hope the Dev's see the tools and how usefull they are, and add them to the main game ^^

Everyone has to run the same mods currently. There is no particular reason to assume that will be the case forever. Neither multiplayer nor the mod system are exactly finished, but if you want to play it currently, then this is the way it is right now.

I wish that mods had more options.

1: UI only/Optional. (Can be used anywhere as it does not change anything in the base game. Just changes small things no actual major change.)

2: Admin Only. (Admin tools should only be needed to be loaded by admins after all.)

3: Normal Mod. (All users required to have this.)

Hello, i play 1280*1024 and 1280*720, cant see a low ress version link, can you please add it to first post so people like me dont bother you, thanks.

Sorry if i'm not noticing it, pls point me to it.

(I saw lua files loading, and i got adming rights, but i dont see it when i press Home )

(Never mind i solved it.)

Is their a way to Let admins have this Mod on, without disabling the LUA checker?

Nope.

I don't think this is actually true. At least in build 27 I know that admins don't get the LUA checksumming applied to them or at least they don't in my testing with minor lua edits (edits that get flagged as invalid with a non-admin user).

I didn't try with this mod specifically though.

• 3 weeks later...

Do clients still need to install this mod as well?

as far as i know if you have admin control you bypass the lua checksum. so it only needs to be added to your client files, but i was gone for along time and haven't updated my client i files since the original build 28 came out i think.just getting back into where i was when i left off, trying to remember what it was i was doing and all.

hopefully we'll be back up and running with both the admin tools and the server soon

admin tools are first on my priorities list tho....

if u need any testing help i can do it.

Anyway, im still using ur tools on current version. i deleted all recipes and items and use only those chop and burry options and admin tools, things like teleportation, build mods, wood mod, rain etc are working fine for now.

What is really needed are a teleport options like

player 2 admin and admin 2 player

• 3 weeks later...