FORUM TEST RELEASE: Project Zomboid - Version 2.9.9.16

RobertJohnson

Almost died from the invisible wall bug. I have a horde outside my house  :mrgreen:. I've survived for 25 days, I'm not dying yet! I ran away from them, then came back to find that there were invisible walls. I've been away from home and came back before and never got invisible walls. But this time when there is a horde, they start appearing all over.

Invisible wall bug is becoming more prominent with each release. I never had it before, and now it gets me killed every 2nd playthrough.

It's not related to FPS, it's all your fancy streaming nobody gives a flying fuck about.

I'd rather have the streaming than the map having to load each cell when you come to it and have separate zombies on each cell

Im also loving spiffos guide :)

Ha.  Just giving it a try and had a funny moment.   Was in the upstairs apt at Cortman Medical,  opened the door to the stairs to check on noises and three rushed in.    I ran back to the bedroom but couldnt get it shut.    Then ran to the window and opened it,  expecting a bite in the back but then I noticed that I wasnt pursued.    I then crept back behind the dresser and waited.   All three ran into the room right past my hiding spot and climbed right out the second story window. 

:D

Bugs (Win 32) :

1.   Police officer,  day 1,  neck scratch bandaged.      Went to sleep at about 4pm and went into an endless sleep.   Days passed.   Finally quit to see if reload would end it.   That did not work.  Loaded save came back with music playing and black screen as if I was sleeping.    Ive never seen this before.  Rare even this build.

2.  Skill books will allow you to gain much more skill than they probably should if you don't put a skill point into the skill to end the multiplier period.    So you could probably use a beginner book and get the multiplier all the way to mastery if you waited to assign the points.

Invisible wall bug is becoming more prominent with each release. I never had it before, and now it gets me killed every 2nd playthrough.

It's not related to FPS, it's all your fancy streaming nobody gives a flying fuck about.

wxtirKR.pngModerator Warning

Hey, cool! Warning tags!

Read before downloading. Dude.

The new sledgehammer destruction is awesome, by the way. I can finally get to those crates in the back (clyde)

Gonna need a bigger bag :D

KP0Tqk5.jpg

WTF?!? Ahahahahahah!!

Like Robert said, you can destroy pretty much everything :cool:

Boxes, walls, tables, vending machines, microwaves... Not chairs though :-|

There is no gravity or physics, so you can produce some interesting results :shock:

Allo.. so im brand new to the forums and the game (sorta) .. i tried out a later version of the game and watched a few vids on youtube and fell in love with the game ... i would love to try out this build but im not sure where to put it... -is a total blonde on things like this- 
Can someone direct me to where it should go or a forum topic that would explain it to me?
ty ty ^_^

Maybe you don't have water in them ? Need to test that again..

No, they're sitting out there in the open. I've made 3 and smashed them and then remade them, and it's rained like 5 times, and it still doesn't work.

If it helps, I built them on top of a dead zombie.

Edited by Fernando

Maybe you don't have water in them ? Need to test that again..

No, they're sitting out there in the open. I've made 3 and smashed them and then remade them, and it's rained like 5 times, and it still doesn't work.

If it helps, I built them on top of a dead zombie.

I've had the same issue, barrel was out for the best part of 2 months but couldn't access its contents, also on the water related bugs I have found if you get to the point where the water shuts off and have to exit the game, when you reload it you can get another use out of a tap, I have tried this on a few sinks and gotten the same result.

I have a problem with the zombie's density/spawns, If I lead a horde out of my yard or neighborhood, there shouldn't be newly spawned zombies standing around. Also did you remove the smashing windows by tapping E? it didn't seem to work for me.

I just loaded my game and my crops are disappeared.Plus it seems that rain doesn't affect the water level of the plants.
Really like the new interface things like new icons and the little dot in your inventory when an item is equipped.I  also like the new way  to handle bags

Water collection barrels are bugged i have 8 down the 1st one i placed will give me a fill bottle menu but will not do the action. The rest will not give me a option they have been down over a month and have never worked.

Crawlers are still back flip attacking and so far are 3 of 3 for biting me. they do no animation other then the flip and always land the 1st blow. I can live with this. just only approach them if they are facing you.

With the strong perk i have ran into a few zombies that will take a full charged hit(5sec of charge) and not be phased they just keep charging and i have to push off and get some distance. this is with a axe and 3 skill in blades.

I still encounter the invisible walls once in a while. Its just by the highway for me i have never encountered them anywhere else. normally im running from a horde when i hit the wall. Like i have posted im normally 50-60fps when i hit the wall.

The equiping bags has some issues. one is when ever I sleep my back slot unequipped. 2nd is some times the secondary bag will not give you weight reduction. and the last bug is when you throw a back equipped bag on the ground it will not alow you to equip anything on the back slot untell you restart the game.

I have yet to encounter the door bug or a crop porting bug since built 15.

Great job so far guys you are getting them sorted out just a few left :)