FORUM TEST RELEASE: Project Zomboid - Version 2.9.9.16

RobertJohnson

Can't load my .15, game crash. (I'm on Mac)

Try a new one on .16:

-Can't use rain barrels, just can't click "Fill bottle or whatever".

-If I put on "equip secondary" on a bag and put stuff in there until is full (es. Plastic bag: 8/8) and then equip another bag, the weight of the firist wanish but keep the items in it. (usefull, but quite a cheat)

-Crafted doors still are impossible to pass.

Try a new one on .16:

-If I put on "equip secondary" on a bag and put stuff in there until is full (es. Plastic bag: 8/8) and then equip another bag, the weight of the firist wanish but keep the items in it. (usefull, but quite a cheat)

can you send a pm to me and RJ with a link to the original save? (not the one you tried to load up, if you don't have that now then look for a _backup save)

Try a new one on .16:

Your .15 map will first crash, but there's a solution, read my last comment here: http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/1052-main-menu-does-not-appear/

The console loads up 62 textures (I note that it is still loading the textures after the game's already launched, maybe it's just missing the main menu background texture?).

Then I get two warning 67533: "global variable gl_TexCoord is deprecated after version 120" and "global variable gl_FragColor is deprecated after version 120"

Worldscreen:create

table 0x1848873994

That's it. No other warnings or errors. It's funny it's binding my Wacom tablet as though it were a gamepad, but that's not really a problem.

Ok just got the invisible wall bug in the worst possible place, at the top of the stairs in my own safehouse xD As you are having trouble catching this one I have also included my save file as reloading doesn't seem to fix the issue.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/86rgz0geb7v88sb/16_wall_bug.zip

I hope this helps you in some way as it has just forced me into starting over and this run felt like a 2-monther xD

Edit:

So I found the cause of my issue, I had built 2 storage crates under the stairs and it appears they blocked any passage upwards, once I destroyed them and reloaded the game I could pass by once more.

Only had a chance for a quick 2 day jaunt, but so far the new zom density feels dead on (no pun intended) in the areas I've been (the group of small white houses with more surburban houses to the south).  Lots of zoms around, a few in a number that I didn't want to risk with a faulty butter knife - but no crazy hordes yet.  So far it's working well because I can't tell if it is safe to start a proper safehouse or if I should just keep moving.

omg so many invisible walls at least the zombies cant get through them but ugh

i fixed it by reloading but i found this thing called Blooo...what?

Do you use mods? Blooo is the placeholder item which is loaded if something is wrong with the item code.

yah i do use mods but none that is food related and this was food

Just finished my first play through and got this interested error at the end https://www.dropbox.com/s/lqtgo3g9gduw5f1/multikill%20error.png. I'm like to think I'm good but I'm sure I didn't manage to kill this many Zombies.

Oh and also I'm also getting higher FPS with this build, the best I've seen so far.

Yeah the kill count still seems bugged.  I had 242 in 2 days, which means I must have been sleep-zombiekilling again.

I'm having the rain barrel water retrieval problem too. The context menu appears when right clicking the barrel, but the "fill bottle" option can't be activated. (The bottle is half full, it can be filled from a sink.)

I'll try to smash them and make new ones.

Invisible wall bug is becoming more prominent with each release. I never had it before, and now it gets me killed every 2nd playthrough.

It's not related to FPS, it's all your fancy streaming nobody gives a flying fuck about.

wxtirKR.pngModerator Warning

Hey, cool! Warning tags!

Edited by EnigmaGrey
Warned. Be lovely.