Hello I'm gonna get right to the matter I need help with.

Basically I've installed MindMod, RMLockPicking, RMUtility successfully, and I wanted to try and install the Super Powers mod into my Project Zomboid folder, I transferred my mods from C:\User\[Me]\Zomboid\mods to C:\Users\[Me]\Desktop\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\mods and then I put the other stuff like the stuff that goes in UI into C:\Users\[Me]\Desktop\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\media\ui\Traits

And Sound in C:\Users\[Me]\Desktop\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\media\sound

Everything worked fine until I tried installing that mod, I left SuperPowers in C:\User\[Me]\Zomboid\mods and it worked perfectly, I also left CraftHelper in there (I also tried installing that) and again it was fine! But when I tried installing it, I ran every beta mode I had in there, and it still didn't work. I used to just use Beta and now it won't work, when I enter the game the main menu won't appear, (the screen with the guy and woman in the night near a window and the logo is there, but the stuff like, EXIT, Options, Mods, stuff like that, dosen't appear, I reload the game in Build23, and it says the mods are there, all ticked and working, I go into a save and start playing, MindMod won't work, and whilst it's something I can live with whilst doing Vanilla gameplay, say if I suddenly want to play Mods, it's gonna be annoying.

So anyway if anyone has an answer on how to fix this please tell me, I really want to know what's wrong.

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/7787-trying-to-get-various-mods-working-for-v25/

come to my thread here, and we can see if we can work it out together,

I have managed to get 80-90% of mods working just by fiddling and updating to the latest file structures.

I haven't played with super powers yet, but we can give it a go.

Also I need to get my hands on the latest lockpick version! I want to actually pick a lock and not just bash everything with a crowbar :D