The Sounds of Rain Indoors

Napoleon IV

Hello!

My suggestion is to make it so that, when it is raining, you can open the window and listen to the sound of rain pouring. Normally, when the rain is pouring on the outside, inside it is muffled. If the window is opened, the noise should be un-muffled halfway or so. This could help lower the anxiety moodlet. Feel free to add your two cents.

I read the title and I was like "YES!" great idea. Then I started reading and was like "No, this is stupid. You let me down." As I was finishing though... I was left satisfied.

Seriously though, I am one of those people who feel great in the rain. I always felt like I played sports better in the rain, just because it was an exhilarating feeling. I think I just felt like it was more bad ass in the rain; I'm weird. Sitting inside, it relaxes you.

Then, we have the people who hate rain. They get in sad moods, or they get afraid because of the thunder.

BAM! Two new traits that could be implemented.

If it's not too much code, id be kind of cool. I don't agree with the Traits, also if you plank the windows, I don't think it would work.

Woah, you can't just assume that everyone is calmed by the rain! What happens if my cat plays this and she wants the game to be realistic to her? Some people just don't think... :ph34r:

If it's not too much code, id be kind of cool. I don't agree with the Traits, also if you plank the windows, I don't think it would work.

Woah, you can't just assume that everyone is calmed by the rain! What happens if my cat plays this and she wants the game to be realistic to her? Some people just don't think... :ph34r:

I dont understand, what do you mean your cat..? like your actual pet play the game..?

Also, I'm not disagreeing with it, just don't think it's really worth to go for it it requires too much code, the game could always be A LOT MORE detailed and realistic, but it all translates to Work and time, and Memory usage, Meta events. 

So if it meant that it would take a questionable amount of work, or would use again, a questionable amount of RAM, then I think it's not worth it. (In my opinion)

hahah I am so sorry. I was being sarcastic and fun. Not ment to be mean though! I guess you just found it confusing. I just feel as though not everyone would be calmed by the rain, especially when it is thundering. The only people who can decide if it's worth all of that are the devs. We can still have friendly debates about it, though. (fedora)